Your Name

12:01 Saturday, June 1.

"Maria!"

Marinette rolled her eyes as she got out of her seat and made her over to the counter. Standing there was the boy who worked at Ladybug Cafe every Saturday, the same day that Marinette came in every week.

The boy grinned at Mari, holding her green tea in his hand.

Marinette took the cup from him, thanking him before turning to go back to her seat.

"Enjoy!" The boy called after her.

• • •

11:49 Saturday, June 8.

Marinette turned the page of her book, basking in the scent of coffee that surrounded her.

"Marissa!" A voice called.

Marinette sighed, maybe it wasn't her this time. Maybe the order was for a girl actually named Marissa and the barista didn't get her name wrong again. The young girl ignored the barista that called for a girl named Marissa and continued to read her book.

"Tall, iced white chocolate mocha with extra whipped cream," The barista called out again.

Marinette internally groaned. That was her order and the barista got her name wrong yet again.

When Marinette got her drink, the saw the boy was still standing close, preparing another drink. "Hey," She called out to him.

The boy looked up. "Yes?" He asked. "Is there something wrong with your order?"

Marinette narrowed her eyes at him, "Yeah, my name," She said, playfully.

The barista blinked, "Oh, I'm sorry," He said. "Would you like me to change it?"

Marinette shook her head and glanced at the baristas name tag.

Luka.

"No, that's okay. Thank you though."

"Okay well, enjoy!"

Marinette smiled and turned away, "Thanks Lukas!"

Luka chuckled from behind the counter and continued making the next customers drink.

• • •

3:21 Saturday, June 15

Luka glanced at the door for the umpteenth that afternoon. It was past three and Marinette still hadn't come in. Yes, he knew the girls name. He would never forget the name of the beautiful girl with blue bell eyes.

Luka was worried. Marinette usually came in around eleven or twelve, he started to wonder if something happened. Or maybe she started coming on different days or hours or to a whole new cafe where the barista got her name right.

Luka sighed when it hit four o'clock. Marinette wasn't coming and his shift was over.

Luka clocked out, hung up his apron and hat and left the cafe.

• • •

11:55 Saturday, July 6.

"Marinette!"

Marinette's eyes widened as she stood up. Had Luka finally gotten her name right?

Marinette walked up to the counter and saw a blonde boy holding her drink, looking around. When he saw Marinette, he handed the drink to her.

"So you're her," He said.

Marinette ignored the blondes vague comment and looked at his name tag.

Adrien.

"What happened to Luka?" Marinette asked.

Adrien smiled at her, "We switched shifts. He works Sundays now."

Marinette nodded and thanked Adrien for the drink and headed back to her table.

• • •

11:59 Sunday, July 14.

Luka took the empty cup his coworker handed him. He began making the drink that was listed on the side. Before he called out the order, Luka looked down at the name on the cup.

Marinette.

No fucking way. Luka thought. The boy looked up and glanced around the small cafe. In the corner of room, sitting on a little black couch was a certain blue eyed girl.

Luka smiled. "Marie Antoinette!" He called out.

Marinette hopped out of her seat, smiling as she walked to the counter. She took her coffee from the barista standing in front of her. Her eyes shifted gaze from one of his eyes to another. "Where'd you go?" She asked.

Luka quirked and eyebrow and smirked. "Where'd you go?"

"I was sick and busy. Now you."

Luka ran his hand through his blue tipped hair. "My buddy Adrien can't work Fridays anymore so I volunteered to switch with him."

"Oh."

"Why? You miss me?" Luka teased.

Marinette cradled her coffee in her hands, "Nope." She took a sip, and turned and went back to her seat.

When Marinette got up to go to the bathroom, Luka made his move. He scrawled something down on a napkin and left in on her table.

When Marinette got back, she began putting her things in her bag. She crumpled up the brown napkin, ready to throw in out with her empty cup when she saw something scribbled on it.

Unfolding the napkin, Marinette read the note.

'Mariposa

Call me.
XXX-xxx-xxx

-Lukas'

Marinette smiled at the note and tucked into her bag, Luka watching her as she did so.

When Marinette left, she looked at Luka who winked at her. She smiled at him before pushing open the door and walking out, the bell ringing behind her.

• • •

A/N: Hey! hope you liked it!! if you did , let me know by voting on this chapter! i would really appreciate it❤️❤️