Chapter 1

Goldys pov
WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!!!! Hello? Well no one in the lobby... Everyone's probably up stairs. HI EVERYONE!!! "hi goldy" the daycare kids say. "Ugh.. Hi.."tina says. "Hey goldy!" Ryan says. "Wassup goldy" unicorn and saber say. Whats the plan then tod- "OI" ace says coming out of the portal. " ace... What do you want?" Ryan says. " I challenge you for the daycare!" Ace says. "Well... Here we go again..."
30 minutes later...
"That was easy"! Ryan says running out of the portal.  "Yea cutie!" Tina says. Well... That happen you guys want to have a sleepover at he daycare since it's raining? I say looking at ryan. "Sure! That sounds fun!" Ryan says. "What about you guys?" Ryan say looking at everyone. "Sure!" Tina says. "I mean... Alright..." Unicorns says. "Ok"saber says.
1 hour later.... Its now 11: 47
You guys wanna play truth or dare?
I say. "Sure" everyone says
Goldy: ok ryan can go first
Ryan: alright saber truth or dare?
Saber: um... Truth
Ryan: whats the most stupist thing you ever done infront of us?
Saber: oh...um... When my tooth was gone i tried to speak but it sounded weird
Ryan: ok! Saber your turn
Saber:  ok! Tina truth or dare?
Tina: truth
Saber: have you evert had a crush before ryan?
Tina: no never!
Saber: ok your turn
Tina: ok Unicorn truth or dare?
Unicorn: uh... Dare?
Tina: i Dare you too go to the daycare kida room you hate the most and destroy something
Unicorn: ok?
30 seconds later
Unicorn:did it
Tina:ok your turn
Unicorn: goldy truth or dare?
Goldy: dare!
Unicorn: ok... I dare you to go make us some hot chocolate!
Goldy: ok?
10 minutes later..
Goldy: here you guys go! *gives everyone hot chocolate*
Unicorn:your turn goldy
Goldy: ok! Ryan truth or Dare?
1 hour later....
Tina: ok... Goldy truth or dare?
Goldy:truth!
Tina: do you like saber and unicorn?
Goldy: yea! There my bestfriends!
Unicorn and saber: o-oh... (They both say disappointed)
Tina: *facepalms* goldy.... Come with me....
Goldy:ok?
At the bathroom...
Btw this is only tinas and goldys pov
Ok what do you want tina? *breaths in*WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!? Tina says angry. What? Are you talking abo- YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT UNICORN AND SABER LIKE YOU MORE THAN FRIENDS?!?!?!? Tina yells. Bu- when i was about to say but i felt pain on my face.... *slaps goldy* GOLDY STAY HERE AND THINK ABOU WHAT YOU DONE!?!?Tina says walking out the bathroom slamming the door. I stood there shock.... I slowly fell on the ground leaning my back on the wall...

 I slowly fell on the ground leaning my back on the wall

I sat there shocked..... What was tina talking about? Unicorn is just my bestfriend..... Right?

WOHO!!! I THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MORE THAN BESTFRIENDS? YES!!!! I hoped you guys liked this story and have a great day!