Chapter 3

Goldys pov
As I woke up I felt my face sticky... I cried my self to sleep yesterday... Its normal for me to do that... I got up put my clothes on and got a book and pencil. I then went to daycare.
WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!! I say cheerfully. I see unicorn down staries talking to
Cassie. Hey guys I say. "Oh hey goldy!" Unicorn says. "Hey goldy" cassie says. I then walk upstairs. HEY EVERYONE!!! I say. Everyone said hi. Hey tina! I say. "What..!" Tina says stubbornly. I need to ask you a question. "Ugh.. What is it!" Tina says.
Come follow me. I say going to the play kitchen. "So what you need. Tina says. Um.. What do you feel like when your around someone you love? "Uh...why you asking?" Tina says confused. Can you just answer it! I snapped. "Ok? I feel safe, happy, trust, and love. Tina says. Ok... I say writing it down. " ok?" Tina says still confused
Of what goldy doing. RYAN I NEED YOU! I say yelling. Tina you can go back. Asked the same question I said to tina.  Ryan said different things.
1 hour later...
I had one more person left.. That was unicorn... I walk down stairs... He was nlt down here.... I then go to his lab. Hey unicorn? You here? "Yea im here"! Unicorn says. Ok i need to ask you something. "Ok hit me with it"! Unicorn says. Ok... What do you feel like when your around someone you love? As I say that I see unicorn red up... "U-um why you asking? Unicorn says studdering. I jusy want to know. "Well.. You feel like you could doing anything when your with them, you keep thinking about them..., if something happens you know you can trust them". Unicorn says. Hm... Ok.... I say writing? "What are you writing?" Unicorn says. looking at the book. Oh... Um... Nothing... I say... "Oh ok" unicorn says. UNICORN GOLDY! Ryan says yelling. Well thats are time to go play a game I say. Yup..
In the playroom...
"Ok! So were going to play skywars..BUT with a twist... Who ever wins has control over the daycare for a day! Ryan says. Oh...no.... Welp... I'm done for....
3
2
1
GOO!!!
1 hour later
AH!
That was fun! Well time to go home! As I was about to walk down staries lizzy said " hey today its going to snow so we can't go home..." Lizzy says. Oh? Well... Im going to my room then... I say. "Ok goldy" ryan says.
At goldys room...
Ok.. So... I know that unicorn and saber have feelings for me...as i was thinking that i wrote in my notebook
Of what i feel around them... And there stats.

Unicorn Mann
Super hero
Power: wish magic
Best friend
Funny
Smart
Cute...
Ryan helps unicorn get me

Feelings I get around him:
Happy and good vibes
Safe and comfortable with

Protects me from tina and ryan. Helps me when I get hurt. If I need cheering up he makes me laugh and smile. He knows when Something is wrong.

Saber
Funnyish
2d Bestfriend
A little dume
Tina helps saber get me

I feel not that safe... Doesn't protect me... Instead stands there... If Im acting different he doesn't care.

When I was writing it I noticed they were not even the same like... One cares for me the other doesn't... But... Then I remembered one other person that likes me... Casper... I soon got that thought out of my head... And Remembered something that tina said before... She said something about The Friend Zone... So I looked up what friend zone meant...
What does friend zone mean?

I then found a video...

It had my favorite animators! (Please go sub to them) after I watched it... I felt... Sad... Then I thought.. Did I really hurt both of them that bad?

This was quick! But chapter 4. tsk.... Its going to be hard... I hadn't think of chapter 4... So its going to take a while.