Chapter 5

Goldys POV
As I wake up from the dream world and back to reailty... I slowly open my eyes... I lift my head up to see... Unicorn? Oh.. I remember what happen... I guess I fell asleep... I was still laying on unicorn because he had his arms around me... I felt a burning on my face... It wasn't a burn where it hurt... My face then gotten hotter... I heard tina say this before to Ryan... Tina Was making ryan face burn up... She called it... Blushing... Was I blushing? Im guessing blushing was sonething to do with love? I mean... It feels nice... I then see that unicorn was waking up. I then see that unicorn notices me that I was laying on him. "U-um... G-goldy w-why a-are y-you o-on m-me?" Unicorn says studdering. Um... I guess I fell asleep when you were comforting me yesterday... I say. "O-oh... I-i f-forgot..." Unicorn says still studdering.
Ryan's POV finally...
WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!!! *Runs up thee staries* HEY EVERYONE!!! " hey ryan"the daycare kids say "hey cutie!" Tina says running to hug me. Hey... Where's Goldy and Unicorn? I say looking around. " um.. I don't know where they are actually..." Tina says. " unicorn probably did something to goldy!" Saber says angry. Saber... Unicorn would never hurt goldy... "Oh yea?". Saber says. *sigh* Welllllll if ya don't mind me... IM GOING TO HAVE TEA! I say pulling out tea. " wait! Ryan Don't you- i cut tina off. TO LATE! "*sigh* why... Cutie... Why..." Tina says while I run around her. Well... Because... Unicorn and Goldy are somewhere... You guys want to prank them? "You know it!" Tina says. "Pranking unicorn? Im in!" saber says.  "Sounds fun!" The Daycare kids say. What do you guys have in mind to prank them? "Hm... How bout that we pretend that one of us is Zombie and we leave them two left?" Tina says. Sounds good! Now.. Tina.. You'll be the zombie and i say that the machine did it? "Ok" tina says. Now... Time for action..
Goldys POV
As me and Unicorn were walking up the staries. Hey guys! I say. "Hello" the daycare kids say. Where's ryan and t- "GUYS! HELP!" Ryan says running to us. "Um.. Why?" Unicorn says. "TINAS A ZOMBIE!" Ryan says. Wait what? "THE MACHINE MADE TINA INTO A ZOMBIE!" ryan says. "Why did you guys use the machine?!" Unicorn says.  As unicorn was talking to ryan. I see tina come up the slide... Ryan was right... GUYS! RUN! I say running up the stairs. As I look behide me. I see that tina got lizzy and Dave. As We we're upstairs we go to ryans room. As we all get inside we barricade the door. What are we going to do! I say.  "Um.. Not sure" ryan says. As we were thinking... We hear the door break. We jump out of ryans window and run on the side. We make it to the daycare entrance and we go into the Auditorium and we place blocks in the entrance. Me,unicorn, and ryan were only here. We hear that they were breaking it down so we run out the back. We go outside then we go uo thw slide. We hear ryan.. Scream...  Me and Unicorn head to his lab and he barricades the door. We go to his secret area and shut the door. For some reason... I wanted to hug unicorn... So I do. I felt... Scared... I didn't know why... Unicorn calms me down telling me it's alright... I... Felt... This.. Feeling... Before...
*flashback~*
Hey guys! "Ugh... Hey.." A girl says. Hey! Have you heard the story? "Ugh.. Everybody knows... How the story goes..." The girl says. But... Fairy tales have been lying to me! Every time I try.. You just run and hide.... Now im finally feeling free! So... Tell me can you see me now! While i rise above the crowd! "H-how.. I thought you never make it out!" A boy says. Your broken word! No~ you said you'll be here for me! But... Now... I realised... You've broken your promise... You thought you torn me down! But.. Im not giving up now you know~ s-so tell me can you see me now! Rising above! N-nothing.. S-stoping m-me... N-now.... Y-you... Y-traitor... You.. S-said.. Y-you'll n-never a-abandoned m-me.. N-now.. Y-you.. Leave me here.. Alone! In the dark... You.. Said.. You said you'll be my light... And shine my way though the dark... It.. Looks.. Like.. Your heart... Stopped.. Shinning..... I-i t-trusted y-you! Now.. Im.. Scared...of.. You... Y-you... M-murder...
*End of flashback*
I kept hugging unicorn... We.. Hear the.. Zombies... Find the door... I hear foot steps... Like little mouse running through the fields.. Unicorn pulls out his wrench. "No! Im not letting you get her! I will protect goldy! E-even.. I-if.. It means... Sacrificing myself..." Unicorn says in a fighting position. I.. Was.. Surprised... Unicorn.. Will give up for me... Why?.. I guess... He wants me to be safe.. No matter what the problem is.. He.. Will be.. There... For me.. I felt something... Again... I.. Felt... Safe... As Unicorn was getting ready to attack... We hear.. Laughing? Um.. Why arw the zombies laughing? I say very confused... Ryan then comes down with everyone... " HA! GET PRANKED! " tina says. Wait... What? I was confused.. Wha- wher- h- HUH!?! "Wait... It.. Was.. A.. Prank?" Unicorn says. "Yup! And.. It looks like someone~ will protect there c- "S-SHUT U-UP R-RYAN!" Unicorn yells. "Haha! Oh~ come on unicorn~ we all k- unicorn then pulls out his wrench and says. "If i we're you buddy.. You should start running..." Unicorn says. "U-uh... AHHH!" Ryan says while unicorn is chasing him. Ok.. Well... Im going home... I say while i start to walk upstairs. THAT! WAS ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE! I yell. Huh... Crazy day.. Again... *sigh* and... Another.... Flashback... I say... I... Trusted... You.. With.. All my heart.... And... This.. Is what.. You give me back... I.. Put you.. Up there... I found.. Found.. You.. When your heart.. Was broken...

Casper

And..  That was Chapter 5! Also... If you look at the end... There maybe a little hint of what the next chapter is.. Btw.. Its a song... Also.... Im.. Thinking of my next book... The next one is going to be what unicorn sees... Oh
Also... Its called. "My sunshine" (goldycorn story) because.. My other book and this one.. Is what goldy sees.. So.. Yea... Also... Im sorry that i don't upload that much.. Because... I ligit.. Had 10 homework assignments... Yes.. And.. They.. Are... Due.. Tommorow...
Well.. Hope ya enjoyed... Bye and have a great day!
See ya goldycorn gang!