mine

i would mostly use third person's pov and she, but if you're a male reader then kindly ignore the 's' on 'she'. this is a sehunxreader hybrid fanfic. you're a wolf hybrid.

you were shaking, whimpering in the corner of your dark and cold room. he didn't feed you again, it was another punishment because you were sloppy, because you almost lost at your last fight with lion hybrid. you still won, but your sloppiness didn't please him. he hated it when you looked weak to the public, you were his best fighter. but in all honesty, you were weak on the inside.

your wolf ears perked up in panic when you heard the footsteps. his footsteps. you knew it was never a good news whenever he comes down to your room.

"dog!" you heard him yell before the door opened, the sudden flicker of brightness makes you squint your eyes as it adjusts. "get up, you have another fight in an hour."

you wanted to complain, but you knew better. plus, he didn't like it when you speak. he says you're not human, you're an animal and animals don't speak, so neither should you.

"aren't you listening? i said get up!" he yanked you up but your arm and you refrain yourself from crying in pain from his tight grip.

moments later you were being washed up, put into some new gear and you were fed with a little amount of food. now you had your collar on around your neck, tighter than it should've been as he drags you towards the underground arena. illegal underground arena. you heard before that underground arena that consists of hybrid fighting, dealing and other things are against the law. you weren't exactly sure what the words 'law' and 'illegal' mean because you weren't taught basic education. you basically can't understand words with deep meanings, just the basic ones.

the time has come, what you've been dreading. you were about to compete against an eagle hybrid, and you were sure that if you don't do your best and be violent, you were going to lose. which will result to beatings and no food. you didn't like hurting other hybrids, but you were so sick and tired of getting beaten up.

"and the moment you've all been waiting for..." you were thrown into the ring. "the hybrid champion, y/n!"

you didn't like the applause you were getting, it was the kind of attention you never wanted.

the eagle hybrid was thrown into the ring, a few feet across you. she had the same expression as you do, frightened. you two were communicating without words, and you both knew you were scared. "and the challenger... the eagle hybrid, jisoo!"

you both anticipated for the bell to ring, both of you were shaking in your spot. you can see the tears in jisoo's eyes as she slightly shakes her head, her eyes were telling you that she's sorry for what's going to happen next. you gave her the same gesture and closed your eyes, before taking a deep breath.

just as the bell was about to ring, a voice stood out from the crowd. "freeze, this is the police!"

immediately, people started panicking and running away as police officers enter the arena. you were looking around, not really knowing what's going on. you saw jisoo give you a nod before she dashes out of the ring, running out of the arena. you saw your owner running towards you and for some reason, you felt your feet running out of the ring and away from him.

you can hear him calling your name but you don't look back. this was your escape, you can finally escape this hellhole. you continued running, until you bumped into somebody. you fell onto the floor and whimpered, cowering away from whoever that was.

"hey, hey. don't be scared." you heard a calm and soothing voice that made you open your eyes. "don't be afraid... i'm not going to hurt you, okay? come with me, i can help you."

he was one of the police officers. he had a friendly smile on his lips, a soft gaze in his eyes as he held out his hand for you to take. reluctantly, you took his hand and he helped you stand up.

"WOLF!" you instantly hid behind the officer as your owner runs towards you. "come here, now!"

"shut your trap. you're under arrest, song jaehyuk." the officer says to him and immediately cuffs your owner's hands behind his back. "you have the right to remain silent."

your owner, song jaehyuk tried wriggling away from the officer's grip but it was no use. "let me go, kim!"

"not a chance. i finally got you and you're going to stay in jail for your illegal underground businesses." officer kim told him. "multiple hybrid abductions, abuse, sexual harrassments and deals. that's life sentence for you."

two cops took jaehyuk from the two of you and he was calling out your name, telling you that he'll be back. you shivered, not wanting that to happen. officer kim then turns to you, crouching down and that kind smile returned to his lips.

"hi. may i know your name?" he asked and you tried to speak, but you don't even know how to properly say your name. he never lets you speak, if you do then there's punishment. "okay um... my name's kim junmyeon. you can call me myeonnie if you want. do you understand me?"

you nodded your head as a sign of telling him you understand. he smiles again before his eyes landed on your collar. he noticed how tight it was wrapped around your neck. his hands reached for the collar and you whimpered, thinking he'd do something else but you saw the reassurance in his eyes. you let him touch your collar and soon, you felt the tightness around your neck loosen and you can breath properly now.

"there." he caresses your ear and you found yourself leaning against his touch. junmyeon's eyes focused on your dirty collar and he finally saw what's written on it. "y/n."

your eyes snapped open and he smiled. "your name's y/n?"

you nodded your head and felt your tail wiggling a little. junmyeon chuckled. "that's such a cute name. well, y/n, are you ready to get out of this place?"

you didn't even hesitate to nod. junmyeon suddenly picks you up and carries you in his arms. you liked his warmth. "i'm taking you to a hybrid center. some of my friends work there, they'll take care of you. hopefully someone adopts you and take care of you. it's what you deserve, y/n."

you smiled softly and closed your eyes.

little did you know, junmyeon was the reason why you'll meet the most important person in your life.