Chapter 4 -What Happened?

3rd Person POV

~Hometime

You went to the mountain and waited for Obito.

"Hey, what happened?"

He still don't answer so you lift his head. You saw him crying. Was he crying all the time? His eyes were so puffy.

"Tell me."

"When I was on my way at the back of the school I saw her with Kakashi. I decided to listen to their conversation and...
Rin confessed to Kakashi. After that I just ran away."

"You didn't heard his answer?"

"No."

"Then why did you left?"

"I'm too hurt."

"You could have just waited for his answer you know?"

"I SAID I'M HURT RIGHT! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU SAW THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE CONFESSING TO ANOTHER MAN? YOU WOULD FEEL LIKE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD RIGHT?! I LOVE HER SO MUCH THAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING BUT YOU SEE THAT ALL OF MY EFFORTS JUST FLEW? THEY'RE GONE!"

"O-obito you don't need to sho-"

"SO WHAT?! I'M TOO MAD FOR THIS! I HATE THIS! AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME TO SHUT UP? YOU SHUT UP! IF I COULD ONLY FOCUS ON GETTING HER AND NOT ON YOU I COULD HAVE DONE IT! YOU ARE JUST A USELESS FRIEND THAT ONLY LIKES ATTENTION!"

"Th-that's not true! I never cared about the attenti-"

"YES YOU DO! IT'S THE ONLY THING YOU LIKE AND THAT'S THE REASON WHY I'M BROKEN!"

You started to cry. You know Obito is only doing this because of what happened but it still hurts to be yelled by your best friend, and the one you love.

"YOUR JUST SAYING THOSE THINGS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I FEEL! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HURT I AM SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA TELL ME TO SHUT UP!"

As I said I'm going to divide this because I need to add different titles.