Chapter 12- Everything To Me

I really love this song and also please just play it when I told you to.. Also I actually like the acoustic ver. more.

Obito POV

Right now we are walking to our way towards the park. It's a nice sunny day so why not?

Also, I'm gonna be asking her for a date. I just hope this will turn out well.

"Hey (Y/n)."

"What is it?"

"W-would you like to go on a date with me later?"

"W-what?! I would love to! Where would we go?"

"I was thinking of going to the carnival just near the town."

"That's nice! What time?"

"Maybe 5:30? We're gonna arrive there at 6:00. The fireworks will be at 8:00. While waiting we can get in the rides or eat."

"That sounds fun! But how did you know that there will be a carnival?"

"W-well it's pretty awkward but I asked Kakashi because he lives near the town."

"So are you friends now?"

"Well, you can say that.."

"That's good."

"So what about we find a place to eat?"

"Yeah, good idea."

We looked for some place to eat until we finally found a perfect place.

"Hey Obito let's go to Ichiraku!!"

"Yeah! Perfect idea!"

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

(Y/n) POV

"Pick you up later (Y/n)!"

"Yeah! I'll be ready!"

I picked a nice (Uhh..I'm bad at explaining) pair of blue shirt and jeans with a black jacket (or whatever that is.. I'll just leave a picture)

I have a bad fashion sense but that is what would I likely wear

Then I got my phone and some money and put in in my bag. I was wondering, will we walk or use a train? Obito does not have a car. After like few minutes my doorbell rang. I looked at my watch and saw that it's 5:30.

"Wow, what a nice timing."

I opened the door and saw Obito. (of course who would it be?)

Play it

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, but I was wondering what would we use to go there?"