2 - The Villa

"It's huge." Zayn hissed into her ear as they arrived at their mansion in their new car, a Tesla Model X. It was 12:35 pm as Lauren's eyes were glancing through the window, staring at what would be her home for God knows how long. "Won't be saying that about your dick" She said dryly.

Zayn let out a soft chuckle before neatly parking the brand-new car on their driveway. The house was surrounded by a big garden, which was designed in a modern fashion. There was loads of grass and a path that led around the house. Lauren had maybe, secretly hoped for there to be a swimming pool, but that seemed to have been out of budget for the Miami Police Department. The car doors opened, upwards of course, and she grabbed her white Louis Vuitton purse before stepping onto the concrete.

"It's beautiful, Zaynie." She beamed, smiling widely. Internally she screamed at the horrific nickname she'd come up with for her fake, rich boyfriend.

She walked around the car, the now black haired guy, who was stood there, staring up at the luxurious villa they now 'owned'. Zayn had dyed his hair darker just two days prior, saying he would probably look more professional that way. Lauren had just laughed and thought her young colleague would't really look professional anyway.

The villa was huge. It was a dark brown house, with multiple windows on each side. It looked fairly modern, with the use of some steel elements here and there. Lauren could see the cameras that had been hung up and smiled before snaking her arm around Zayn's back and laying her head down on his shoulder to look around the property. 

She felt how Zayn put his hand on the small of her back while her eyes shifted over to the neighbour's house. Where their garden ended, a big, iron fence was put up, separating the two properties from one another. She wondered if their neighbours would be watching them right now. Probably. If there would be any eyes on them, at least they looked like a lovely couple.

She could see a pool on the other side of the fence, as well as an even bigger villa than theirs. Of course she'd seen it during the briefing, but to see it now is a whole different thing. 

"Let's go inside." Zayn said, leading his girlfriend up to the huge front door and unlocking it with the keys that Tom had given him just about 25 minutes prior. As they stepped in, Lauren immediately noticed the huge kitchen, which she absolutely adored. The whole villa was decorated in a cosy manner. It felt surprisingly homey to Lauren, who was used to her own small apartment on the 6th floor of a building in downtown Miami.

"This kitchen, dude!" She said loudly, practically sprinting towards the big island and all of it's little gadgets.

"Dude?" Zayn asks. "You call your boyfriends dude?"

Lauren ignored him while she rummaged through all of the cabinets, in awe of everything that she could use for the next couple of months. Zayn walked over to the windows, which gave them a perfect view of their neighbours house. Of course the fence stood between the two properties, grown over with some vegetation, but they could see a part of Armando Perez's garden, pool and living-room, nonetheless.

Lauren turned around to look out of the windows as well, pulling the dark brown curtains to the side slightly. Camila Cabello walked out of the other villa then, wearing nothing more than a bright-red bathing suit.

"Damn." Zayn said, clearly having seen the Cuban beauty as well. Lauren rolled her eyes, before looking at how the woman elegantly stepped into her pool.

Lauren turned around quickly, the sound of her her heels echoing through the house while she walked back to the kitchen. "Want some water?"

Zayn laughed. "Don't we have like.. some expensive champagne or something?"

Lauren smiled, turning around to open one of many bottles that stood in their wine-rack. "Sure do." She said as she poured the both of them a glass before walking over to the windows, where Zayn was still stood. Mrs Cabello was swimming laps in her fancy swimming-pool as Zayn pushed their glass door open so that they could sit down on their own terrace. "Cheers." Lauren said, holding up her glass as she'd sat down on the pricey looking seating area. It contained a couch, filled with dark blue cushions and a glass table. "Cheers, love." Zayn said, holding his glass up shortly, before taking a sip.