stargazing

ship/s: main; lloyd x reader
others; none

universe: movie ( if it isn't obvious enough, i'm in love with movie!lloyd sm )

writing prompt: "you look beautiful/handsome under the moonlight."

"stargazing was a good idea."

words: 314

warning/s: fluff

additional notes: just a shortie cause i saw this prompt ( along w a few more ) on instgram and couldn't help myself sksksksksks

oh & thanks for all the love my books have been getting❣

i appreciate all of you sm 😣💕

oh & another note, im gonna be posting the rest of the fluff starters tomorrow & requests will be open❣

happy reading!

Alex

••••

"this is definitely one of the perks of having the same apartment building as your boyfriend."

a blanket laid sprawled over a portion of the roof. the two teenagers laying down on it while gazing up at the stars. hands intertwined as they enjoyed the serene silence.

the night sky? why it was magnificent. not a cloud in sight to block such a breathtaking view. the stars twinkling so brightly it was almost as if they were sending a message.

in short, the cosmos were blessing everyone gazing up at them.

and the moon. god, the moon. she was as bright as ever. moonbeams dancing upon and lighting up everything it hit. and that includes her — yn l/n.

lloyd who has shifted in his place from once staring up at the sky, to now looking lovingly at her. his mind concentrated on one thing and one thing only; how she could look so wonderful under the moonlight, how she's so in awe with the stars, and how she can always just steal his heart and breath.

and without even thinking or realising, "you look beautiful under the moonlight," left his lips.

a blush dusted her cheeks. the sentence caused her to grip his hand a bit tighter. a smile present on her lips as she chuckles a bit.

lloyd always knew what to say, even if in the end he always get flustered.

"guess stargazing was a good idea."

she turned his gaze to him. he smiled at her and scooted a bit closer. his eyes never leaving hers. their hands still intertwined.

"i love you."

such a simple sentence that caused a number of reactions within her. she has heard it from him numerous time yet the blush on her face always deepened, her racing heart beat never faltered, and the warm feeling in her stomach always doubled.

"i love you too."