✧ 1 ✧

It was about 6:20 pm. Y/N slams open the apartment door, holding two pizza boxes stacked on top of each-other in on hand and her handbag in her other hand. She surprised her roommates and Julina's girlfriend, which were lazily watching T.V in the living room. They immediately looked at the door, startled. Eliza suddenly stood up and let out a small screech. "Hey, hey.. Calm down, it's just me!" Y/N tried to calm Eliza down.

Y/N scuffed over to the kitchen, putting her handbag down on the counter to steadily put the pizza boxes down. "I call dibs on both pizzas!" Dilan calls out, as he jumps over the couch and races to the kitchen. He tries to grab one pizza box, but Y/N slaps his hand. "No. Bad Dilan. We'll eat after i shower." She ordered, with a slight chuckle. "Jesus Christ, Dilan, why do you have so many papercuts- soulmate?" She sighed. "Yup.."He replied. She glared at Dilan. "I'm keeping the pizza in my room." She deadpans, as she picked the boxes up and lumped to her room. Dilan goes back into the living room and sits on the couch, next to Julina and Eliza, who was beginning to fall asleep on Julina's shoulder. 

"She seems happy!" Dilan beamed. Julina pinched the bridge of her nose. "Of course! Next thing we know, she'll open a magical portal to Happy-Land full of cotton candy!" She declared sarcastically. "Listen, I can see through her 'fake happy' act. She's pissed. P-I-S-S-E-D." She emphasized. "Well, if you know her so well, how do we make her happy? I want her to give me the pizza." Dilan quizzed Julina. "Well, I don't know, I'll ask Lisa to have another one of those big ass parties. And I'll ask her to make it extra big. And more drinks. Lots of drinks." Julina suggested. She pulled out her phone, opened Instagram, and began texting Lisa, while Dilan nervously peered at the screen from the side. 

»»——⍟——««