✧ 3 ✧

Y/N stepped out of her room, her hair soaking wet. Dilan's eyes shifted to her. "Where's the pizza?" He inquired loudly. "Huh?" Eliza said as she woke up. "Nothing, go back to sleep.." Julina chuckled as she ran her fingers through her soulmate's hair. "You don't wanna know." She mentioned with a small smirk. She pulled out her phone as she sat on the couch. She began scrolling through Instagram. All she saw on her feed was pictures of people with their soulmates. She opened her DMs. Her internet friends raved about their soulmates.

A small tear began to slide down her cheek.

"Hey, uh, Y/N?" Julina asked. "Hmm?" Y/N responded as she looked at her. "You wanna go to a big-ass party tomorrow at 10?" She questioned. "It's Lisa's so-" Y/N cut her off. "Yes. Please. Lisa's party's are the best." Y/N responded. "Should i wear that one fancy dress with the V-Neck and-". Julina interrupted her. "You're going to RUIN it." "Yeah, I'll wear something you gave me!". Julina frowned, but smiled and playfully and lightly slapped the back of Y/N's head.

»»——⍟——««

Time skip to the next night!

»»——⍟——««

It was about 8:45 pm. Y/N stood in her room in-front of her mirror, holding up a bunch of party dresses in-front of her, trying to see which ones looked the best on her. She found a long, beautiful, black dress, and put it on. She looked in the mirror and twirled around. Julina opened her room door and came inside. "Is that mine?" She asked. "No. Maybe. Yes." Y/N giggled. "Come on, we have to go! How long does it take you to get ready?" Julina whined. Eliza came inside the room, running. "Dilan's in the car. You both better get in before I harvest your kneecaps." She jokingly threatened. The other two slightly nodded and raced to the car. Y/N won.

After 10 minutes of Eliza driving while venting about how bad cheese is (and Y/N retaliating), the four arrive at a grand, big mansion and stepped out of their car. Julina immediately grabbed Eliza's hand and ran inside. I stood outside with Dilan, admiring the place in silence. Suddenly, Dilan winced in pain. "They stubbed their goddamn toe." He muttered to me. Y/N chuckled. "So, you wanna go inside or contemplate your existence at a party like a loser?" Dilan asked. "I'm fine with both, but I'll opt for the first option." Y/N said as she walked inside with Dilan. 

As soon as they came inside, Dilan ran off to look for Julina, he felt very awkward and out of place without her. Y/N asked a few people where the bar was, and once she knew where it was, she went there and drank her sanity away. Y/N was extremely drunk. She could barely walk. Lisa was walking around and greeting some guests, you know, making small talk, and saw Y/N practically dying. She ran over to her. "Hey! You wanna go to a room or something? Go take a nap or something! And stop drinki-" Lisa said, but Y/N interrupted her. She put her finger up to her lips and shushed her drunkenly. "Say no more! Take me to the sleeping chamber!"

Lisa and one of her friends helped Y/N to a little guest room upstairs. "Hey, call me if you need anything.. Like an Uber." Lisa said before she left with her friend. Y/N sat on the bed and began scrolling through Twitter. After 20 minutes or so, the door opened. "Oh, is this room 'taken'?" A beautiful, smooth, female voice called. Y/N immediately looked up. "Holy shit. You're- you're-". The woman lightly scoffed, with a small smile growing on her face. "You're Robert Downey Junior!" Y/N exclaimed. "Someone's had one too many-" The woman chuckled. "I'm Scarlett Johansson." She said as she sat down on the bed beside Y/N. "I'm Y/N." She said with a smile.

The two talked for hours and hours in that bedroom, and got along well. They spent the night laughing and venting. After a while, Y/N began to open up about her soulmate problem, while Scarlett listened attentively. "Ugh, I can relate. I've got the same issue." Scarlett commented. Y/N's eyes widened. She was surprised, and ecstatic. "Wow I- I've never met anyone who doesn't have a soulmate tie! This is incredible-" Y/N was cut off by something. A soft, tender feeling. Scarlett had pulled her in, and their lips were locked.

After a while, their lips parted. The two could not stop smiling. "It's uh- about- I should go home probably-" Y/N muttered to herself. Her gaze shifted to her hands. The door slammed open. It was Lisa. "Your roomies are calling you, it's 4 am, you guys should probably go home. And, props to Dilan for staying sober to drive you guys home!" Lisa brought her downstairs. On the way out of the room, Y/N glanced at Scarlett one last time, she was looking very drowsy, as if she was going to faint, but she saw her and smirked, before flopping onto the bed. When Lisa and Y/N went outside and delivered Y/N to Julina, Dilan and Eliza, who were in front of their car. Everyone sat in the car. Just as Y/N was getting in she passed out. Dammit. 

»»——⍟——««