06

Hello!

I have mixed a few scenes from the show to fit this episode. So, when you read the scenes that are switched or have different timing, don't get confused.

Also, because you guys are so amazing, I've decided that I'm going to try (and I stress the TRY) to post updates every Tuesday and Saturday!!

Enjoy!

¤¤¤

Percy's hands scrape lightly against the large, wooden map of Westeros, the sound of his scratches to the engraved wood being the only thing to fill the silence.

They've currently been sitting in the council room for well over five minutes, but to the rest of the Lords and Ladies in attendance, it seemed like a lot longer. What Daenerys intends to gain from basically ignoring her subjects, Percy doesn't know. But he supposed it does make her look more authoritative compared to her naturally small stature.

A small huff escapes the Lannister's mouth as his eyes glare into Daenerys's back. The dragon queen pays no mind to her guests as she gazes out of the large balcony of the Dragonstone council room. Her eyes seem distant when she turns to them, almost lost as she catches Percy's look.

"Shall we begin?"

Percy's eyes find Olenna's, and the woman raises her eyebrows in a 'this bitch?' kind of way. He sighs through his nose, trying to smile reassuringly at the last remaining Tyrell.

Yara is the first to speak. "I don't understand why we're sitting here. If you want the Iron Throne, then take it. We have army's, fleets, and three dragons. We should hit King's Landing now, hard and with everything we have."

"The city will fall within a day." Ellaria adds onto the Greyjoys statement. Percy glares at her from his seat as she walks around him.

"If we turn the dragons loose, tens of thousands will die in the firestorms." Tyrion seethes at the woman, no love lost since Myrcella's death.

"It's called war." The sand snake scoffs, eyes narrowed in disgust at the dwarf. "If you don't have the stomach for it, scurry back into hiding."

"Oh, I know how you wage war." Tyrion retorts, looking from the table to Ellaria. "We don't poison little girls here. Myrcella was innocent, and you killed her in cold blood."

"There are no innocent Lannisters." The woman rolls her eyes, dragging her hand across Percy's armrest. His eyes follow the movement, posture tense. "My greatest regret is that Oberyn died fighting for you-"

"That's enough!" Daenerys speaks up, scowling slightly at the Sand Snake. Her eyes drift down to Percy, watching his fists clench on his armrest. "Tyrion is hand of the queen, you will treat him with respect. I am not here to be queen of the ashes."

"That's very nice to hear." Olenna finally speaks up, eyes holding boredom as she looks at the queen. "Of course, I can't remember a queen who was better loved than my granddaughter." Percy winces as the words escape her mouth, his mind drifting to the Queen of Thorns. "The common people loved her, the nobles loved her, and what is left of her now? Ashes."