14

Hello!

So this is probably really annoying, but I just posted my 'The Vampire Diaries' story and I would appreciate it so much if you guys could check it out. It's a bit of a work in progress and probably moves a little fast but I really love the oc (who is much like Percival) and writing it was really fun for me.

Enjoy!

¤¤¤

The steel plated armor shifts uncomfortably against Percy's skin with each step he takes. The fabric of clothing beneath does little to stop it from scraping against his injured skin.

He groans quietly at the brief pain, shifting around in a futile attempt to get comfortable in his armor. The bandages around his waist and back had been doubled earlier in the morning in hopes of offering a slight relief, though unsuccessful. The skin beneath them is torn and still fresh, the previous nights strenuous activity doing nothing to help him.

His mind drifts back to the many hours spent between himself and Daenerys in his bed chambers. He can almost feel the softness of her lips as she pressed them against his own, the friction undeniable. Then of course, there's the things they had done after their talk that weren't quite considered sex but were definitely not far off. A stirring erupts in his breeches at the remembrance of her breathless, pleasure filled moans as she almost begged him not to stop the strokes of his tongue as it explored her sex.

He clears his throat, eyes scanning the horizon as to distract himself from the dangerous thoughts. The waves crash against the deck of the ship below, causing the wooden structure to move back and forth slightly. The sound of the sea causes a pleasant distraction from his even more pleasant thoughts, and a breath of content leaves his lips.

He doesn't feel nervous as he gazes at King's Landing from afar. Not for himself at least. The city stands tall amidst the mountains, water, and vast fields that surround it from all sides. It's tan, stone buildings shine hotly in the scolding heat, a noticeable haze rippling in the air.

The buildings vary in size around the area, growing noticeably less extravagant as they near fleebottom. Every building though, rich or poor, holds a certain deterioration to them that was much less prominent when he last resided in the city. Before Tommen died and Cersei became queen.

His gaze finds the area where the Sept of Balor used to stand, now little more than ruins scattering the ground. His mind unconsciously drifts back to that day, to the unease in the air that seemed to be a silent warning.

To the laughter between himself and Tommen as they prepared for the trial.

Then to the way her eyes found his in his warged form, and she smiled discreetly to herself while nursing her brother.

To the rumble of the city as the explosion hit, wildfire erupting from the ground and encasing the Sept and it's occupants, and to the screams that followed as they all burned alive.

He sighs to himself, closing his eyes briefly before gazing at the sea behind them. He catches movement, and almost on cue, Viserion flies down from the clouds. The golden dragon shines in the sunlight, looking as majestic and breathtaking as the first time Percy saw him.