Chapter One

1st person
"Ugh...",so you might be wondering what this high school girl is getting worked up over. Well,I'm just trying to finish a school report I'm been forced to write. You see,this report is a about a project I work on in a group,who as now left me to write this stupid thing.

This report is about a photoshoot I did with two other girls,named Elle and Rebecca, and then them forcing me to write the fucking report on it by myself . How, you might ask? The took the pictures I selected for the project and won't let me have them back. They also refuses to do another photoshoot and have threatened to lie about the whole thing, unless I do the report for them.

Now here I am stuck on writing this for the class I'm taking. 'Okay,focus. Don't let them get to you.' ,I mentally say to myself. I look at the screen on my laptop and read the text,in big letters it says,'Half Year semester project by Elle,Rebecca,and'.I finish up the last of the title by writing the name,'Jennylis.",did I forget to mention that?

My name is Jennylis,I am a fifth teen year old girl in high school, trying to become a photographer. I am a pretty tall person for my age,being 5'10, I have dark brown hair that is naturally curly,along with brown eyes and glasses.

'Come on! Why can't I focus?!', I mentally scream while hanging my head down in defeat. It's Saturday and I'm spending my morning in a coffee shop trying to write this, instead of sleeping in and hanging out with my friends. 'Okay, take a break, you have all day.',lying to myself,Great idea.

I look out side the window to my left and look out at the streets. All the people going by,the tall buildings that surround the streets,the cars and occasionally bike or bus that pass. I look over to a building and start counting the windows,'this should keep me occupied'.

I start mumbling as I go to help keep track,"67,68,69,70,71.",that was all the windows I could count from my view,so I look back at my screen. I frown realizing how much I needed to get done,"great..",I mumbled with venom laced in my voice. I mean,can you blame me though, it's kind of hard to write a report on a photoshoot,without the photos.

I reach over to grab my coffee cup to realize I had already drank it all.'When did that happen?',I mentally ask myself. I look over to see if their is a line and,to my surprise,only one person,'might as well get something now before the line is long again'. I get up and wait for the person in front of me to get there order.

Once they get their order and pay its my turn,'finally',I think to myself. I step up to see a boy,around my age,with a friendly smile on his face. He has curly,orange hair and green eyes,slightly pale skin with a light redness to his face,along with freckles on his cheeks and nose.

He looks at me,and say,"Hello,what would you like to order?",oh,yeah,I need to order. I look at the menu above him for a few more seconds,then saying,"um,I'd just like a Frappuccino."yep,that'll work,might help me actually work on my report.

"Is that all you're gonna have today ma'am?",the boy said,snapping me out of my little trance with his questions,nodding I said ,"yeah,that's it.""Okay,it's 6.45".

I pull a five and two ones and gave it to him,he puts it in the register and hands me .55 cents and my Frappuccino along with it,"oh,thanks",'I never got his name'. I look at the name tag on his shirt,"Will,thank you".

I walk off to my table again,'back to this',I hate this repot,I hate my stupid group I've been made to work in,but I love this class,sadly.'It's gonna be a long,long day',I really don't want to do this,especially alone.

Okay,let's just try and see what I can do,just write what we did. 'I Took pictures of them,I picked them out,and I am now writing the report.',yeah,perfect representation of what happened. I put my head in my hands,"this is the worst way to spend a Saturday".