Chapter Four

1st person
"So that's your plan?",Lisa asked,I nod and grab my camera,"That's pretty smart". Just then Rosé and Alice run up to us,saying a simple 'Hi'. "You two look tired,didn't you have workshop or,something?",I ask,Alice gives a nervous laugh. "Does it matter,it's us",they smile and laugh some to,'Good point,Rosé'.

I grab my laptop out of my bag,as Lisa,Alice,and Rosé have a small conversation,'And the bell,great'. I put my bag in my locker and close it."I should be going,cya later",Lisa smiles and waves. Alice and Rosé nod and run to their lockers,'Forgot to get their things,again'.

I walk in to the classroom and sit at the table Rebecca and Elle had said too. 'Speak of the devils,where are they?',I look around and try to find them. I turn around to see if they're at a table behind me,'I'm in the right seat,right?'. Then I hear a loud thump in front of me, I look around to see Rebecca hands on the desk and Elle behind her.

Rebecca had a orange-caramel colored hair,that was usually in a side ponytail. Elle had straight,brown hair held back by a head band. But they both had brown eyes, Rebecca having a reddish color and Elle's being lighter.
(Pictures)

I look at them,and say with a really,really sarcastic tone,"Hello,old friends",they take a seat at the table,completely ignoring me.'Great way to start this class',I grab my phone and start looking through my social media.

After everyone was in the class room the teacher, who's name is Miss Megan,started the lesson. I pay close attention to her,because photography is something I really enjoy,unlike Rebecca and Elle. I sigh,'Remember this,it's easy',yeah,sure it it.

Once she finished,she let us work with are partners on the project,but as soon as she did,"So,how far is it done",Rebecca said,more like a statement. I just look at her,then grab my laptop and turn it on,"Are you gonna answer me?",I roll my eyes.

"Will you just wait,I'm gonna show you",the laptop is  then pushed closed,surprising me. I look up and see Elle now in front of me,"Is that what she said?". "No,but now you may never get a answer",I really want to hit them,and they probably want to hit me too,fair I guess. I push her hand off the laptop and start it up again,logging in, and pulling up the small bit I had.

"There,are you happy",I say sarcastically,turning the laptop to them. The look on their face was worth everything,it was the look of pure shock. "So,what do you think?",Rebecca was the first to speak,leaning over and whispered,"so this is all you've got done,".

I just shrugged and and grabbed the computer again, Rebecca sat back down as Elle just sat there. I look over what I had done,'absolute garbage,it's perfect,'I thought to myself. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail this assignment,revenge is so sweet.

I look at the screen and try to type at least something,and failing horribly. I still continue,not caring what I write,and try again,at this point Rebecca and Elle are deep in a conversation. I was starting to get bored and didn't want to write,so I decided to try and talk to my partners.

"So,are you gonna help me or what",their conversation had started to end,"sorry,but we were talking",Elle responded before trying to start a conversation again. I roll my eyes,being bored out of my mind,'their has to be a easier way',this is going to be a great month.

Soon enough class is over,and my next class is language. Rebecca and Elle leave without another word,which is fine to me. I pack up quickly and get to the classroom,'last class of the day'. I sit down and watch the clock till the day ends.

(Time skip to the end of the day)

The best time of the day is when I can finally go home. I make my way to the bus,making sure not to run into Rebecca or Elle on my way. I get on and make my way near the back and sit next to Rosé. Alice and Lisa were sitting across the aisle,already deep in a conversation.

I began talking with Rosé until she got off at her stop. At this point it was just me and Lisa along with a couple other kids. Soon enough,we begin to talk about my project,"yeah,things didn't go so well in class today",I said to Lisa,"how much have you got done?"Lisa questioned.

"Not enough for them",we laugh a little before it's time for me to get off,along with a few others. I wall along the sidewalk till I get to my apartment building,go up the stairs and open the door to get in.

I walk into my room and immediately lay down on my bed,'this is going to be a long next month,definitely'.

Hopefully that was good and if theirs any spelling mistakes or grammar then tell me and I'll fix them.