Chapter Two

1st person
'This is so boring',its now Sunday night and I have no idea what I'm doing,if I'm being honest. I got a small introduction done,but it's not that good,'that's what all their gonna gets when I'm being forced to work'.

I sit up and look around my room out of boredom,a deck and chair,a bookshelf with a lamp on top,closet,and the mess everywhere. I look over at my bedside table and grab my phone,'has anything happened lately,probably not'. While I was on my phone I checked the time and it said,'11:47',it's almost midnight and I have school tomorrow.

'Why do I do this'I decide that this should be enough for now,and close the laptop and putting it away. I brush my teeth and lay down in the darkness,'this is probably how I'm spending my weekends for the next month',did I not say I have to get this done in one month.

Yeah not a lot of time,especially at the rate I'm going, and they think I'm gonna finish.'I don't want to think about that now',it would be better to got to sleep right now then anything else.

I lay back and get under the sheet,sinking in to the comfort of my bed. It was a amazing feeling of the sheets that,effectually,laid me to sleep.

Beep Beep

I look over to see my phone buzzing away with my alarm,'great,now I'm up',I sit up and turn off the annoying sound coming from it. I rub my eyes and look for my lamp,which I eventually found,once I did I turned it on and looked around.

My eyes land on the closet and I go up to it,pulling some clothes out. I decided on a red and black hoodie and a gray under shirt,some long jeans,and some boots. I look around at a couple things I have on the floor,and eventually finding a beanie I like,then getting up and grabbing my bag and putting the laptop and my phone in.

I take a final look around my room and leave,then I get something to eat and brush my teeth before I put my hair in a ponytail. I open the door yelling a quick 'bye' and walk to the bus stop to wait. Not long after,the bus was coming down the street and stops in front of me.

By now,their was three other kids with me but I didn't get a good look at them. I walk on the bus and past all the seats till I get near the back and sit with my friends,talking and joking till we're at the high school.

We all file out and make are way inside,heading for are lockers,trying not to get hit or knocked over in the process. Soon I make it to my locker and open it up grabbing what I needed for my first class,math.

Math probably isn't that bad at your school,but at mine it's the worst class I take all day.why,you may ask? Because first off Rebecca is in this class,all the other students in their do whatever they want,and the teacher doesn't care.

As long you get something done and nothing is on fire,the teacher doesn't do jack shit about anyone. Everyone in the class just talks and screams,talks and screams,talk and screams and nothing else. I would of gone crazy,if my friends were not there with me.

I look around and try to find one of my friends,I walk over to one of their lockers and start talking. I tell her about the stupid report I'm doing,again I'll say,by myself. And then she gives me the perfect idea to,A get this done and B to teach Rebecca and Elle a lesson.

She said,"man,that sucks,",I sigh,"yeah I know,and I can't get anything done,""yikes,well hey,it'll probably be better than anything they could have done,bet",a small laugh came from us both."But,do you really think that? That I'm a better writer?""yeah,you're a great writer and if they're making you do it,their has to be a reason,",I think about this for a moment," I guess,yeah""so they're writing is pretty shitty then".

Ring Ring

'Damn bell',everyone soon is trying to get to their class before their late. I make it to math and take a seat next to my friends,but the possibility that came to be,was perfect.'they're work is pretty shitty,so why not make it that way',this is gonna be fun now.