Living Nightmare

Justice gets out of the car with her stuff, extremely nervous about seeing Claire. She had a sneaking suspicion Claire was planning something. Something bad.

She walks into the house after ringing the doorbell, and greets Claire, Danielle, Sofia, and Gemma. These were the same girls from the sleepover before.

"Hey Justice! We have something for you!" Claire says excitedly, dragging her along.

"Oh really?" Justice says uneasily.

Claire just nods and pulls her up to a room. She opens the door and it's a nursery of some sort. It's filled with different pastels and has a bunch of baby related items. There's a wall of diapers in one corner, and near them is a changing table. There is also a large cage like crib with a lock, and some baby toys.

"Do you have a baby sibling that we are babysitting?" Justice asks, puzzled.

"Well, kind of..." Claire smiles, pushing Justice in.

"What the-?" Justice says. "What was that for?"

"Buttercream," Claire says the trigger word, and Justice is put in a trance like baby state.

Justice can't help but to immediately fall to the ground, as she can't walk. She starts crying and screaming like a baby.

The next thing Justice knew, she was in the cage like crib with the lock, with the four girls standing before her.

"You're gonna be our baby for this summer," Sofia said smugly.

"I don't understand. Why me out of all people?" Justice asks, now just realizing she's in a onesie.

"Hmm... Remember that time you 'borrowed' that pencil from me and never gave it back? Yeah, well, this is your payback. That was my favorite pencil and you lost it! Now I will make your life a living hell..." Claire rolled her eyes.

"What?? This is all over a PENCIL? You sure are petty..." Justice said, starting to fill with anger.

"Yeah well, Claire has a wrath of an evil Disney villain. You should NEVER defy her," Sofia says.

Claire rolls her eyes and comes over to open Justice's crib. Justice thinks about bolting out of there, but she just then realizes that the opening is so small, that her feet are chained together with something fuzzy, so she can't even walk.

Claire picks Justice up, and brings her to the changing table. Claire lays her down on the table, and takes her onesie off. She gets 5 more ultra thick diapers and puts them over the two diapers Justice is already wearing. She then struggles to zip up the onesie again, but manages to do it.

"Good enough for now," Claire says, taking her off the changing table and putting her on the floor. "Okay Justice, we need to go over some rules:
Rule 1: Never disobey me or ignore my orders.
Rule 2: Use your diapers and don't ask for changes.
Rule 3: No standing or walking, only crawling.
Rule 4: Do what my friends say as well.
Rule 5: Never leave this room unless told to.
Any questions?" Claire says.

Justice silently shakes her head no, and her head fills with plans of escape.

"Oh, and if you break any of the rules, your punishment will follow soon after," Claire's friend Gemma said.

Justice feels an urge to pee all of the sudden, and then realized that she had to use her diaper sooner or later. She would be stuck like this all summer, and possibly for her entire life.