FIVE 🕷️

"Max no!"

"Max no!"

The fire instantly went glowing black, my eyes widened at the flame

"Oh shit" I looked around and suddenly all the bulbs and candles went out.

The wood underneath us moved making green light appear through the old cracks.
Danny screamed as Max held onto me closely, his arms brought me right to his chest.

And then everything stopped.

"What happened?" Max let go of me as I gripped the bench by us.

Me and Danny spoke at the same time "A virgin lit the candle"

Max looked at me worry evident in his face. And the lights came back on. Fire by fire.

The laugh of the evil witches was heard.

"Oh shit!"

The door burst open, Quickly I grabbed Max's arm taking us somewhere to hide.

Allison hid behind the door. As Danny hid against a wooden case.

The witches were obnoxious as always.

"Why didn't you tell me to stop!" Max whispered yelled at me, I gasped "dumbass I did tell you to stop!" I whisper yelled back.
Guys are so irritating, I rolled my eyes before glancing to where the cat was.

"Well who lit the black flame candle" Wini laughed and her eyes widened as she ran to her book "wake up, wake up sleepy head" she cooed.

"Wini" Mary spoke "I smell children"

I saw Danny's eyes widen slightly as they walked around trying to find her.

"What's happening, where Allison" Max spoke making me shush him "shut up".

I look back to see they have Danny on a chair. Oh no.

"Sorry, I'm not hungry" Danny tried to get up, instantly getting pushed back down.

Mary got right in her face "but we are".

Danny screamed as they picked her up carrying her to the giant pot.
Max stood up "hey! Let go of my little sister"

You dumbass

Without hesitation Wini quickly zapped max with her powers. She combed her hair slightly "i still got it girls"

I sighed leaning my head back, no way I'm going to help him. No way at all. I already got in enough trouble.

Wini walked over to him again "you" she pointed to him before Pointing to the wall "there"
Max crashed onto the wall with Sarah by her side, leaning her head on his shoulder making me roll my eyes, typical.

"Goodbye" Wini laughed as Max was raised against the wall, I watched in bewilderment as he yelled in pain.

"Max!" Danny cried.