EIGHT 🕷️

Danny and Allison cheered as they ran inside the house

I smiled and walked by Binx. He climbed up a tree as I leaned into the fence next to it.
"We did it, we're free"

Binx nodded "I wanted to do that for three hundred years" a happy sigh escaped his mouth.

Max came and leaned by me he glanced at me sending a smile.

I smiled back before walking away a bit, their conversation was still very clear for me to hear

"Take good care of Danny and Adrianna, Max, you won't know how much you love them until they're gone"

I saw Binx run to my side, as the two of us started walking together.
"Hey Binx where are you going?" Max called out.

I stopped and turned to see Binx looking at Max "you're a Dennison now buddy, one of us"

"Come on Binx let's go home!" Danny called out.

"Home" Binx sighed as he ran to Danny.

"Mom! Dad!" Max yelled as we stepped into the house.

"We got a new cat!" Danny announced happily "mom? Dad?"

"They must still be at the party" Max shrugged "come on in"
°
°
°
I smiled as Danny spoke to Binx.
She layed on Max's bed as I sat by her.

I glanced to see Allison and Max cuddling together. My eyes looked away quickly.

Binx seemed to know what was going on, as he sent me an apologetic look.
I gave a small smile.

Binx jumped on the bed and layed on Danny, who smiled petting him and telling him how much she loves him.

I unfortunately looked at Max and Allison again, she leaned into him and closed her eyes as he did the same with a smile.
It's just cuddling it doesn't matter.

But even then I couldn't believe me.

They all seemed to be asleep as I sat on the floor, my legs up to my chest as I rested my chin on it.

I felt alone.

Even if I had them, I felt alone, cheated on, played.

It felt like forever until Max and Allison woke up, they smiled at each other making me roll my eyes.

Max didn't even glance at me while Allison stood up muttering how her parents were going to kill her since it was five am.

"I really have to go" she got her jacket.

"I wish you could stay" Max stretched.

I felt sleepier by the minute as I rested my head on my knees. I heard Allison and Max talking about helping Binx.

But their voices weren't that clear as I drifted to sleep.

"Thackery" I laughed as he came to my cottage.
"You must leave before my sister's see you" I gasped as he sat up on my window.