NINE 🌪️

Wini kept my mouth covered as I heard Max run up the stairs

"Danny" he grabbed the sheets only to reveal Sarah as she laughed yelling a loud "boo"

Wini burst out of the closet letting me go, as Mary held onto Danny.

"Looking for this" she held the book.

"Or this" Mary gripped Danny.

Max quickly pushed Allison ahead of him as they both ran, or tried to run out the door, only for Wini to shock max sending him flying.

Allison quickly threw the salt around her, a bit falling right onto me making it sizzle on top of my skin.

"Shit" I groaned in pain as Allison's eyes widened in shock. Her mouth opened spitting out words at me "you're a witch! You tricked us!" She yelled loudly, pointing the salt right at me and my sisters.

"Clever young girl" Wini went along with it "but it shall not save thy friends" she pushed me making me fall "keep her, she did her part" Wini glared down at me.

The three witches blasted through the roof making it fall as I covered my head, still in shock about what just happened.

"Danny!" Allison yelled from the now broken window, her eyes watched as the three witches took her away.
Leaving only Max, her and I behind.

"Come on Max!" She quickly ran to max and helped him up, Max stood up, making slight eye contact with me before running to the window "shit" he cursed under his breath.

Max sighed, he quickly punched the wall out of anger before his eyes landed on me completely. In a swift movement he ran over to me pulling us both into a tight hug.
I wrapped my arms around him gently, looking at Allison who had a look of shock and worry on her face.

I simply have her a sympathetic small smile that she returned before setting down the salt.

"Come little children our time's come to play"

I pulled back almost instantly hearing that song, Allison's eyes met mine before realize it meant nothing good.
In an instant I ran to the broken window looking down at all the children that were making their way to the old cottage.

"Hey guys! Don't listen to her!" Max yelled, it was no use, the kids were all under a spell.

I sighed before turning Max to look at me "max I know how to stop this"

"How? What do we do?" His voice was lased with worry before he glanced at the kids once again and looked back into my eyes.

"Listen" I spoke "the black flame candle only brought them back for this one Halloween night, when the sun comes out again, They're dust, unless they can get all the lives of children" I crossed my arms, Allison had a look of realization before she glanced at me
"How do you know this is exactly true?"