puppeteer

Yawgate walked down the hall, carrying a handwoven basket of red roses and wine. He exited Sky Emporium and travelled to Adventure Grounds.
Cyalm and the second Star Savior were sitting on a picnic blanket, with no other point seen.
Cyalm had dropped the rest off in a pocket dimension so he could win over the second Star Savior's trust, though he was thinking his plan over and changing it.
"Thank you, Yawgate." As the yellow-green Point handed the basket to Cyalm and they both checked the contents, the Savior's mind began to wander.
Where are the others? Who's the Point with the basket? What's going on?
"You seem worried, Star Savior."
Those words shook them out of their thoughts and into reality. Yawgate had summoned 2 other points - one blue and one purple - and seemed to be waiting for a command.
"..Uh-"
"Yawgate, can you get Anshine for me? Pasless, Morward, you two may check on the rest. Make sure they aren't starting to figure out what's going on."
The Savior started to speak, only to shut their mouth.
Yawgate disappeared momentarily with Pasless and Morward, reappearing with Anshine.
Anshine looked around confusedly, then sat down.
"Yawgate, bring the guest puppet."
Anshine leaned toward Cyalm a bit. "What's going on here?.."
Cyalm handed Yawgate a glass and a wine bottle; Stratosfear sat down opposite of Anshine, not moving at all otherwise.
"What a splendid picnic, don't you think?" Cyalm handed the Savior the full glass. "Why don't you two have a sip, and I'll tell you exactly what's going on here?"
"..Stratosfear?!"