uwulipse

"Naen, what did you do?"
Ulipse stood in the middle of a salt circle, facing toward Naen.
The green point had moved to cowering behind Solgon, who quickly pushed them out and into the circle - ruining it entirely.
"Naen. Did you actually cuwse me, ow did you do somefing wowse-"
She was interrupted by Stratosfear bursting into laughter. Between fake wheezes they started apologizing. "I'm sorry- It's just- pffTAHAHAHAHA-"
"Shut up, Stwatosfeaw." Ulipse grumbled, stepping out of the salt circle and taking a thick grimoire from Compale's grasp. "Let me see this."
Ulipse scanned the open book's pages as Stratosfear and Verfection laughed in the background.
"Hey, uh- what's your name again?" Verfection called out, barely holding in giggles.
"Uwipse."
She paused.
"And youw name is Vewfecshion."
"We should, uh, reverse this. Quickly." Anshine broke the awkward silence. "What do we need?"
"We need... a ciwcwe of honey, two spoonfuws of sawt, someone who can wead Ewdwitch, and a cat onesie."
Naen walked over and took the tome.
"Hmm... Compale, you get Ixol. Solgon, get the honey and salt. Stratosfear, you can go ask Arrolin for the onesie."
In half an hour, the required items had been collected (along with Arrolin himself, who wanted to tag along) and the ritual was ready to begin.
"Jawaiikawa yyawak jakaiaw, Jakawaiisa wai." Ixol sighed and stepped out of the honey circle.
A pink beam of light surrounded Ulipse - who was in a cat onesie - and engulfed her.
It suddenly vanished, and they both were gone.
"...uh." Arrolin looked around. "Was that supposed to happen?"
"I don't think so? Maybe I should actually read the stuff in here- did you guys hear that?"
Naen looked up to the ceiling. Something was creaking.
"I think the ceiling's about to break." Compale stepped out of the room.
"Uh, should w-"
Anshine was crushed by a bit of debris and a lot of Ulipse. She attempted to get up, only to fall on him.
Stratosfear helped the two up. "You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Say, where'd Compale go?"
Compale walked back into the doorway. "I'm wight here, Uwipse."