heartshards

The Shard Savior sat crosslegged on a hill, a blanket under their body and above the emerald grass.
"..."
Cyalm shifted a bit. He was sitting next to the Savior, enjoying the silence yet musing over the destruction he had caused while corrupted.
Destruction that, he feared, would never be forgiven.
"This is nice."
The human looked up and smiled at Cyalm, nodding their head.
"..Can I tell you something, Shard Savior?"
They nodded again.
"I'm terribly sorry for the death- the despair- the hate I caused. I.."
Cyan tears dropped from the corners of his symbol.
"I'm so sorry." Cyalm buried his face in the Shard Savior's cape and sobbed.
They simply sat there and hugged Cyalm as he cried, humming a soft tune.
  Stars glittered brightly in the sky - it had turned from sunset to night. Ulipse, Compale, and Anshine would be looking for the duo soon to make sure Cyalm wasn't acting suspicious and the Shard Savior was fine.
Most of the other Points would be heading to sleep as well; Mino would start their automatic patrol of all the worlds, starting with Adventure Grounds and ending with Battery Canyon (as they couldn't handle being in Distortion Paradise).
"I get the feeling I've been wanting to have a talk like this for a while."
Cyalm leaned against the Shard Savior and put his arm around them.
"Haven't you?"
Their only response was putting their arm around Cyalm.
"..."
"...I forgive you."
White, blue, green, and yellow slid into black as the sunlight faded.
Cyalm stood up, helping the Shard Savior, and he picked up the blanket.
The duo took flight back to Star Sanctuary, watching the glittering stars that were finally back in place for eternity.