Ice Cold Poison

Ice Cold Poison

It's just that no matter how much she tried to escape, the man wouldn't let go.

On the other hand, the more she struggled, the man seemed to subconsciously be afraid that she might leave, hugging her even tighter.

When she was hugged tightly by the man and unable to escape, Su Jiujiu felt the desire to cry.

Although she could be hugged by such a handsome guy and that was her dream come true.

The condition was that this man wasn't that cold ah—

If she were to be hugged by this man constantly, would she become a popsicle?!

If she knew this was going to happen, even if she was beaten to death, she wouldn't have jumped on this horse carriage...

While Su Jiujiu desired to cry, it was unclear whether she was too cold or something but the feeling of tiredness surrounded her. In the end, Su Jiujiu couldn't help to be deep in sleep...

****

Su Jiujiu had no idea how long she had fallen asleep for. She only thought that the originally quick and rapid horse carriage had stopped.

Outside the horse carriage, rang a burst of anxious voices—

"Doctor Lin, are you here?! Doctor Lin—"

"What is the matter, bodyguard Lu?! This old man is here!"

"Doctor Lin, when our family's fourth Wangye went to Heifeng Zhai to wipe out the mountain strongholds, he accidentally suffered from the Ice Cold Poison. You, quickly save our family's fourth Wangye—"

"What?! Ice Cold Poison?! That Ice Cold Poison is highly toxic and those who suffer from Ice Cold Poison, if they aren't given the antidote in time, in less than two hours, they will definitely die for sure! How long did the fourth Wangye suffer from the poison..."

"This...Our family's fourth Wangye had suffered from the Ice Cold Poison for a full four hours..."

The tone in the last part of the sentence was filled with dread.

Originally, Su Jiujiu had been sleeping and was bewildered with the current events. When she heard the noises outside the horse carriage, she couldn't help to slowly wake up.

She slowly opened the black pupils of her eyes. Su Jiujiu raised her head and looked up.

Right then, the curtains hanging on the horse carriage was also lifted open by a pair of hands.

Suddenly, a burst of dazzling gaze directly shot in from outside.

She was already accustomed to the dark surroundings so Su Jiujiu, for some time, was unable to adapt to this piercing sunlight. She couldn't help to lift her claws and immediately cover her eyes.

Even though she had done this, Su Jiujiu could still feel that someone was coming in. Then, the man under her was carried and lifted out.

Su Jiujiu was hugged in the man's embrace and the man's clothes were wide so it covered Su Jiujiu's entire body.

Therefore, no one else seemed to notice Su Jiujiu who was hugged in the man's embrace.

Su Jiujiu was carried in the man's arms and after she slowly got used to the piercing sunlight outside, she gradually turned her black eyes around looking at her surroundings.

She saw that this place should be halfway up a mountain or some sort.

The surroundings were filled with endless mountains and trees of hundred years stood in great numbers.