Xuan Lang Imperial Empire

"Hm, today's sweet and sour pork chops are quite fine and the steamed osmanthus fish. The meat is so fresh and tasty. And this beef, the meat is so tender..."

Every time he described a dish, Su Jiujiu's stomach was grumbling harder.

That saliva almost flowed to the corner of the mouth.

Then she smelled the fragrance of the dishes which led her to drool with desire and Su Jiujiu finally didn't care anymore.

What faces or no faces? Dignity or no dignity? Humans regard food as heaven. She can talk about other matters after eating!

Thinking to here, Su Jiujiu stepped on her heels and the small body immediately jumped off the bed and immediately rushed towards the table.

Seeing that Su Jiujiu moved quickly, she was like lightning. Just a blink of her eyes worth of time, she already sat by his side. Then she raised her furry claws out to pick up a huge chicken egg and ate heartily. A smile flashed by Ye Mohan's eyes.

"Hehe, what happened?! You're not mad anymore?!"

Hearing the man's words and then the teasing look in his eyes, Su Jiujiu couldn't help to be embarrassed.

She knew that the man did this on purpose in her heart so she softly humphed. Right after, she didn't pay any attention to Ye Mohan. She only concentrated on eating the crisp-fried leg in large bites.

Don't really say it but the dishes here could really be compared to the modern time's five-star hotels. Especially this crisp-fried chicken leg. It was incredibly tasty.

Even if she had to eat this her whole life, Su Jiujiu would be willing to.

While Su Jiujiu was gorging down the food, within a quarter of an hour, a huge crisp-fried chicken leg had been shoved in her stomach.

Although she was very full, there was still a couple of tens of other dishes on the table that Su Jiujiu hadn't tasted before. Seeing this, Su Jiujiu felt it was a pity.

While thinking so, Ye Mohan who was by the side seemed to be her stomach's roundworm, immediately picking up his chopstick and placed the other dishes onto Su Jiujiu's plate.

"If you like it then eat it. However, don't eat too much."

Hearing the man's words and the man's gentle gaze which contained a smile, Su Jiujiu felt the anger in her heart immediately vanished.

Although facing such a handsome man, who would still be angry?!

Su Jiuju wasn't being polite anymore after this. She raised her claws over to continue eating heartily.

One meal, Su Jiujiu's stomach was now round due to this as though the balloon blown up.

Su Jiujiu felt as though she had eaten too much. She laid on the seat. On one side she slowly rubbed her stomach which seemed to be pregnant for six months already and on the other side, she gradually rested.

Ye Mohan's eyes flashed over a smile seeing this.

"You ah. I told you not to eat too much. Look at this stomach."

Ye Mohan opened his mouth to say. Right after, he couldn't help to softly poke at Su Jiujiu's round tummy.

Glancing at this, Su Jiujiu was embarrassed at first then she subconsciously lifted his hand to catch the man's slender hand, not letting him do anything.

After all, no matter what, she was still a girl. She will also be shy! How could she let a man, one after the next time, touch her stomach?! Although, right now she had turned into a small fox.