Teammates with idiots II

"Team Seven will be Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Kiba Inuzuka." Sakura turned to her two new teammates and groaned loudly. She thought she'd be able to deal with them for the short while they were in the academy but to be with them until she was chunin if not jonin? It was going to be a tedious next few years. 

The two boys, on the other hand, were beyond thrilled. Who'd have ever guessed their luck would be so good! Kiba let out a loud cheer, Akamaru barking in agreement while Naruto exclaimed, "We're gonna be the best, believe it!" Sakura's fist reached out, slamming Naruto face-first on the desk, "Shut up." the boys turned to look at her, what was up with her? Turning to look at Iruka, they noticed they were being glared at by the entire class and their teacher was ready to scold them. With a guilty chuckle, the two boys calmed down, fidgeting in their seats. Scowling, Sakura zoned out of the rest of the team, they were of little importance to her now anyway.

Team Seven ended up waiting several hours for their new sensei to arrive. Whilst both Naruto and Kiba found this extremely frustrating - opting to set up pranks in their boredom - Sakura chose to use this time to work on her newest puppet. If one looked closely, they'd notice its extreme similarity to Akamaru. Whilst it clearly wasn't the dog, it needed to be close enough that she could place a genjutsu on it and people wouldn't know any better.

Naruto had just finished balancing a whiteboard eraser on the sliding door, Kiba snickering as he assisted the blonde in returning the stool. The door had then opened slightly more as an unimpressed face appeared. The two boys finding the entire situation hilarious when the rubber fell on his head. His already silver hair becoming paler as the powder settled. "Haha! He fell for it! He fell for it!" Naruto laughed obnoxiously as Kiba snickered into his hand. Kakashi scowled at them and picked the eraser off of the floor before saying, "How should I say this... My first impressions of you guys are... I hate you" with his snarky comment done, the man disappeared from the room. Sighing, Sakura got up, "Come on then idiots, let's go." the boys, who were previously fighting, turned to look at the girl before scampering after her.

After joining the older man on the roof, the group took a seat on the stairs. Sakura sitting on the far left with Kiba directly next to her and Naruto on his right. Kakashi stared at the group before speaking up, "Let's see, why don't you introduce yourselves. Say your name, things you like and things you hate as well as your hobbies and dreams for the future." as the man spoke, his eyes scanned his new team, watching for someone to speak up, "Why don't you go first Sensei! We know nothing about you, believe it!" Kakashi turned to Naruto, giving him an unnerving blank stare before shrugging, "Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake, I have no intentions of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dream... I have few hobbies." the trio sweatdropped at his lack of specificity. "Alright, you in the orange, why don't you go first then we'll go along the line."

Naruto beamed as all eyes turned to him, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like cup ramen, but I like the ramen at Ichiraku that Iruka-sensei bought me even more, I also like Kiba and Sakura. I hate the three minutes that I have to wait after I put the hot water in the ramen. My hobby is to eat and compare ramen cups! And my dream for the future is to be greater than all the other Hokages! I'm going to make all the villages recognise my existence!" as he spoke he proudly shifted his headband, as though trying to show it off, not that it worked as everyone else had one as well.

"Okay next."

Eyes shifted to look at Kiba, the boy grinning before he spoke, "I'm Kiba Inuzuka, I like Akamaru, Sakura and Naruto. I also like playing with the other nin-ken in the compound and playing pranks. I don't like it when my mum shouts at me though. Hehe." he giggled nervously, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment, "My hobby is hanging out with Sakura and Naruto and I also enjoy practising jutsus with Akamaru. My dream is also to become Hokage!" Kakashi and Sakura sweatdropping at the fact they had two people aspiring to be the same thing.

"And finally, off you go Sakura."

The boys looked at her in confusion, how'd she know him? "I'm Sakura Haruno, I like puppets and I guess I enjoy spending time with Naruto and Kiba, as well as Ebisu..." she was cut off by Naruto's shouts of disapproval, "How do you know that pervert?" Sakura gave him an unimpressed look at the man's unfortunate nickname, "He's my guardian. Anyway, my hobbies are making and designing new puppets for my collection. My dream for the future is to become the best puppeteer the seven nations have ever seen." she gave the group a goofy smile in order to rid them of any bad ideas.

"We're going to be beginning a mission tomorrow." Kakashi began only to get instantly cut off by an over-excited Naruto, "What kind of mission is that, sir?" the man smiled through his mask before replying, "First, we're going to do something that only we four can do." Naruto was practically bouncing in his seat now, "What, what, what, what is it?"

"Survival training." Naruto opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it from the look Sakura gave him, "This is no ordinary training." the man began to laugh to himself, as though something was truly hilarious to him, "Well if I say this, you three are going to be surprised. Out of the 27 graduates, only 9 are going to become genin. The other 18 are going to be sent back to the academy. In other words, this is going to be a very hard test with a drop out rate of 66.66%. See? You three are surprised!" and true to his word, each of his three students was staring back at him, eyes widened. However, each of them had a different level of obviousness about their surprise. "Anyway, I'm going to determine whether you pass or fail tomorrow at the training grounds. Bring your ninja equipment and be there by 5 AM. Oh yeah, don't eat breakfast."