chapter 7

Kensi POV
Me and deeks were talking and laughing again and we finished eating so we went back to his place and watched movies his mom was still awake but she didn't mind I really like his mom. We watched Disney movies.  It was really late so he let me borrow a hoodie and sweatpants and I crashed on his couch. When I woke up he was cooking frittatas. I walked in the kitchen and watched cook he was so adorable "has anyone ever told you you look HOT when you cook" I tried to make him blush but knowing him he responded with a Smatalic comment "I dint have to be cookingot to look hot" I just rolled my eyes. I looked at him more seriously and said "on the way to school I need to talk to you" He got this nervous look on his face and I smiled and said "don't worry it's nothing bad". That got him to relax a bit. He was going to drop me off at my house real quick to get clothes. On the way to my house I said "ok now we need to talk" "Ok let's talk I like doing that" I just laughed "so ever since I was able to trust you I knew you were somebody I didn't want to loose." I said more serious and he was just sitting there listening " A couple of months later I knew I liked you as more than a friend I just didn't know is if you felt the same way and I always looked forward to seeing you. "  He looked at me and said " I knew as soon as I looked at you you were the one I liked when I saw your beautiful eyes I fell in love you were so adorable and I wanted to tell you a while ago but  you were going through a lot with your dad and everything.