chapter 9

Kensi pov
So deeks met me on the football field and I said the words I was scared to say fearing it was to soon. I told him I loved him and it took him a minute to respond and he said "kensi marie blye I have loved you from the first time you sat with me at lunch in sixth grade". I was shocked when he said this I didn't think he would say it back and I was prepared for rejection so when he said that I ran up to him and started crying tears of joy. I said "I thought that you was gonna shoot me down." Remembering what he had said when he asked me out he chuckled and said "I would  never shoot you down."
Deeks pov
(2weeks later)
I was at Kensis house we had our movie night planned we watched 'lion king' and ate yummy yummy heart attack she was laying on my chest and I was playing with her hair and she looks up at me and says "how have u lived for almost 3 weeks and Sam and callen haven't beaten the crap out of you yet" I laughed and said "they only said they would beat me if I hurt you and I don't plan on  doing that  so I haven't prepared for the beating. But hey if you have something to tell me then please tell me so I can be prepared. " She laughed at me and said "your such a dork" I smiled then she Leaned in closer and our faces just inches apart she kissed me I tensed up at the surprise then calmed town and melted into the kiss her lips were so damn soft God I loved her with all my heart. I asked her what time it was because my phone died and she said "11:30" "Damn its getting late baby I have to go" She whined "do you have to my mom's on business trip this weekend you can stay" I laughed and said "I would baby but I don't have clothes" Then I had an idea I kissed her and said "ok baby I'll be back in like 15-20 minutes ok" She looked confused but said "ok" I walked out of her house and went in go in my truck I pulled into my driveway and went Inside and packed sone clothes and grabbed my phone charger I grabbed fern a basketball hoodie because I always see girls in school wearing their boyfriends hoodies and boys wearing their girlfriends scrunchies but kens doesnt own any scrunchies that I know of. Anyway I got back in my truck and drove to kens house.