chapter 10

Kensi pov
Deeks left I have no clue where e went but he said he'd be back in fifteen-twenty minutes about 25 minutes later I heard his truck pull up he knocked on my door that confused me like why the hell not just walk in  but then again he was being respectful so I didn't complain (out loud) so I yelled "come in" He walked in with clothes and his phone charger I asked him why he had clothes knowing why but just asking because I felt the need  he said "you wanted me to stay right" And I got up from the couch and gave him a big hug and kissed  him. He smiled and kissed me back then he whispers in my ear " I brought you something" I felt like a kid in Christmas morning I got excited and said "what is it what is it” he laughed and pulled out his basketball hoodie I took it and put it on over my night shirt and it smelled like the beach which is exactly what he smells like. I told I'm thank you and I said " I have something for you since you gave me your hoodie" I went upstairs and got one of those hair ties that look like swirly bracelets a d let him have it was ocean blue like his eyes. He put it on his wrists and smiled he said "aww thanks baby" I said "it isn't a scrunchie  but your welcome" He laughed "I don't care what kind of braclet or hair tie it is I will always wear it because it came from you." That made me blush a little I told him I was going to bad so he put on basketball shorts and a t shirt and layed in the couch I said "you know a bed might be more comfortable than a couch" He said "I am not sure your mom would like me sleep in in her room" I laughedon't and said "I do have a bed you know" "Oh I didn't think you would want me to sleep in there with you" He said "I don't care but you know the rules" I responded he said "yes ma'am"