~Chapter 14~

(Ian Russel's Aesthetic)

[Songs for the chapter:
Purple rain- Prince
When you say nothing at all- Ronan Keating]

Tori's P.O.V

Like any normal person my first thought was What is he doing here? Believe me, you would've thought the same thing if your crush of 2 years who never gave two shits towards you, is now standing on your front porch. Did I mention how cute he looks right now? Just standing there. He's just standing there for fuck's sake.

I approach Ian and wait for about 5 seconds for him to say something, before finally speaking up, "Smoking is not allowed here." Really? That's the first thing you actually say? Thank you brain. Who even says that? You sound like a nun.

"Oh," He says finally looking at me, "I'm done anyway." He throws the cigarette on the ground and firmly presses his foot on it.

"Well hello Tori." He smiles at me.

"Hello, Russell." I say walking towards my front door, "Wanna come in?"

"Are we back to last name basis?" He smirks, "And I would love to come inside yo-"

"Shut up, before I change my mind-"

"Your house. That's what I wanted to say. You have a very dirty mind Cupcake." He smirks again, striding into my house with me following behind.

He roams around the house, touching almost everything and mumbling absolutely unnecessary shit. He slums on a Couch like he lives here.

"Ok, what are you doing here Ian?" I finally ask, making my way over to the kitchen.

"Just wanted to talk to you." He say still not moving, while I find some apple juice and glasses.

"About?" I ask, now pouring the juice in two glasses.

"Nothing in particular-" He continues as I walk in the living roon with two glasses and hand him one.

"Apple juice." I say, already knowing what he was about to say next.

"I wanted to talk about yesterday." He says, taking a sip.

"What about it?" I ask also taking a sip then place the glass on the coffee table, not intending to finish it.

"You know what." He says also following my action.

"Pardon me sir, I do not know what you are meaning to tell." I say with a sarcastic tone.

"The kiss and all." His body immediately becomes tense.

"It was just a kiss." I shrug.

"Was it?" He looks into my eyes, almost pleadingly.

"Well somebody made it clear that you're off limits." I look down at my hands.

"Forget her, she's a nobody, I don't want or need her." He inches closer to me.

I had many questions floating around in my head, but all I could say is, "What do you want then?"

He puts one of his hands on my cheek and makes me look deep into his beautiful hazel eyes, and whispers a word that makes a shiver run down my spine, "You."

Ian instantly placed his soft lips onto mine. My hands travel to his hair and his move to my back and pulls me closer to him. This kiss was so different from the party. This one's so delicate, passionate and tender while, the party's one was more wild and full of lust and hunger. He held me in his arms like I was made out of porcelain, he picks me up slowly not breaking the kiss and places me on top of him.