~Chapter 27~

[Song for the chapter:
We can just dance to this- Troye Sivan & Ariana Grande]

Tori's P.O.V

I feel something snake around my waist and soon figure out that they're someone's hands, and they bury their head in my back of my neck. Somehow, it feels comfortable.

I turn around and see Nathan sleeping, taking small breaths. I wiggle out of his grasp and look at the mirror, I can see myself looking like absolute shit but in the reflexion I see Nathan sleeping like he's on a cloud unbothered by anything going on around him.

I decide to let him sleep and stumble downstairs. When I step inside the kitchen, Nobody's there yet. So I decide to surf Instagram.

Via Instagram

Liked by Hayden

Liked by Hayden.Gonzalez, NatNotRat, AlexCheezy and 98 others.

TooMuchTyler Woke up to this beauty sleeping next to me, I hope to wake up everyday like this. This picture is too precious to not share. ( @ Wrapped_Harp please don't kill me)
View all 48 comments.

Wrapped_Harp You're soooo ded. And all your sweat little poems, big ass puppy eyes and cute ass smile and all your sweet talk are not enough to stop me.
RichKid.Fred ahahahah, this is so fun xD

__________

I end up laughing at the comments. All the likes and comments on this post can only mean one thing, all of them are awake but aren't coming out.

I decide not to bug them and let them be, and instead dig through instagram a little more.

Via Instagram

Liked by RichKid

Liked by RichKid.Fred, Ian_Russ, PrinceseFrancesca and 100 others.

Wrapped_Harp As much as I love this view, I'd like to say- @ TooMuchTyler you're not the only one with a camera in the bedroom.
View all 98 comments.

TooMuchTyler Holy sheet- you took the photo at night?!? You're a bigger stalker than I am! How can that be possible?
Hayden_Gonzalez How come everybody's awake but nobody's daring to come out?
AlexCheezy On my wayy:)