• ι ωιѕн •

I wish they didn't assume who I was and actually cared to communicate

I wish they thought they could directly talk to 'me' and didn't send a message through my friends.

I wish they tried to see beyond their assumptions.

That I'm not as unapproachable as they think. I'm not as cold as I may seem. My soul is as deep as it can be.

I wish my teachers asked me what my actual interest is when I didn't participate in any activity.

I wish someone at least tried to go out of their ways to read my writings.

I never hide them because I want someone to read them. Understand them. Or maybe I don't hide them because no one even knows that I write.

But I guess the only day they'll do, is when the cops will be inspecting my room and all they'll find is tons of poems and paintings.

I wish my parents asked me why I don't talk endlessly like before.

I wish my used-to-be friend ever tried to come back to me and realize I'm still where she left me.

I wish that guy could understand he was in love with the idea of me, not me. Just like I was in love with the idea of him, not him.

I wish my father didn't say those words which he thought were just funny. 'Cause now they're the reason why I'll disappear one day.

I wish the author of my story was merciful enough to do some foreshadowing so I knew that maybe this has an end.

I wish...

I just wish.

That it has an end.

Not a happy one.
But a peaceful one.