• ρє¢υℓιαя υѕ •

Some of us are just peculiar

There's something about us that they just can't put their finger on. You'd think that it's a good thing. Alas, it's not.

When they can't figure out who we really are, they paint us on an empty canvas with their own colors holding their own meanings.

When they can't understand our way of doing things, they assume that we simply can't do it.
Oh how much of a killer assumption is!

It's almost agonizing to know that we are certainly too much for normal people to understand.

Knowing we're that apple at the top of the tree which no one can see but they just know that it's up there. They wouldn't ever care to struggle till the top and see it for real. They'll just settle for the approachable ones. Something we are not.

They assume that because we are at the top, we are the best. And of course we're perfect, happy, content and we really don't need anyone else now, do we?

What do they call it again?
Friends I guess.

Well little do they know, the higher we are the harder we fall. And some of us even have a fear that when we fall, we'll be too rotten for anyone to catch us.

Who's this 'some of us' ?

Well, it's me.
And please do let me know if it's you too.

............................................................

Hey guys.
There are a lot of things I want to say...

First THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ reads!

Second please comment if you like my poems, they have reads but people barely let me know whether they liked it or not.
So, don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Third, some of my poems are not ACTUAL poems, they're just randomly scribbled thoughts. So pardon me if you get confused and sometimes can't understand what I'm referring to 'cause all of those things make sense to me but I forget that they may not make sensw to someone else.

But anyway, THANK YOU FOR READING!

              - Kiara