Damian Wayne|| Shy

Damian: 14
Y/n: 14
(Y/n) your name
(F/n) friend's name
(F/l) friend's last name
Warnings: none
Requested: by fluffyfoxella
Summary: reader is a shy person and has a crush on Damian Wayne. Seems like Damian is interested about the reader too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being shy is frustrating sometimes. All the things you want to say but can't yeah that can be really frustrating.

Having a crush and being shy? Total nightmare.

You're chatting with the couple friends you have not too loudly the suddenly you see your crush.

Words get all mixed up, face turns red and gaze stays down.

That's only some of the things that happens while being a shy person.

Currently you were walking towards your next class alone.

"Yo, (y/n)! There's this huge party coming up and you have to be there!" Your friend (f/n) said when she/he appears next to you.

You frown at the thought "I don't know (f/n)... I don't think that's very good idea"

(F/n) stopped walking and looked at you "C'moon please! I know you don't like being in a place where's lots of people but please come"

You looked down while biting your lip. Lip biting has become your habit over the years and always when you're nervous or you think about something you bite your lip.

You sigh and look at your friend "where is this party?" (F/n) scratches the back of his/her neck "well actually it's a gala ya know.. my parents are invited and they say I could bring a plus one"

You lift a brow and cross your arms "where is it (f/n)?" "At the Wayne manor"

Your eyes widen a little "nope. Not coming" you say and start walking away from your friend.

(F/n) runs after you "Oh c'moon please!" You rolled your eyes "no I'm not doing it. There's like hundreds of people in there. And Damian is obviously going there"

"So? That's a good way to get to know hi-" "definitely not. I'm not talking to him and I'm not coming" you cut her/him off

(F/n) frowns and takes your hand to stop you. "Please (y/n).. for me.." she/he begs.

You look at him/her and sigh. You would do anything for your friends. Even go to a party full of people and your crush.

"Fine. But if you leave me alone even for one minute Imma kill you." (F/n) smiles happily and hugs you tight "thank you thank you thank you!! After school let's go shopping for dresses!"

You chuckle nervously and began walking to your next class.

Time skippppp(the more p letters the better)

"Oh c'moon it cannot be that bad. Come out so I can see" (f/n) says from the other side of the fitting room.

You sigh and step out of the fitting room.

(F/n) looks at you and her/his jaw drops. "Damn girl. You need to wear dresses more often"

You looked down feeling your cheeks getting hotter. "You think?" "I know! You're beautiful"

You smile and look at yourself from a mirror.