Damian Wayne|| Disneyland Jealousy

Damian: 15
Y/n: 15
(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
Warnings:  well Damian is bit OOC
Summary Batboys and (y/n) goes to Disneyland and even tho (y/n) would love to hang out with her boyfriend she can't. Luckily Tim is there to cheer her up.
Art credits:  0yongyong0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You frowned and looked outside the window. You were on your way to Disneyland. The plan was that only you and Damian would go but of course, Dick decided to make it a bonding experience so now you were stuck with all of the batboys.

When you were in the Disneyland Dick dragged Damian everywhere. You had no time to spend time with him because of that idiot. Okay no. You didn't think that Dick was an idiot you were just disappointed that you couldn't spend time with your boyfriend.

Tim noticed that you weren't happy at all and Disneyland is called the happiest place on earth! "(Y/n), what's wrong?" You sighed. "Dick stole my... friend" Tim chuckled and took your hand. "Forget them. We came here to have fun. Let's get you an ice cream"

You smiled and you two walked to get ice cream. Jason went with Dick and Damian because he likes to annoy them so you were alone with Tim. It didn't bother you tho, Tim was a great guy and like an older brother to you.

As you were sitting and eating your ice cream Tim began to smirk all of sudden. "Soo... how's Damian?"  You looked at him unsure. "I don't know... go ask himself." Tim rolled his eyes. "Oh please I know you're together" your eyes widened and you almost choked on your ice cream. "You do?!"

Your and Damian's relationship was secret. You decided to take things slow and tell others when you know that your relationship is serious.

Tim nodded. "I'm not stupid like Jason and Dick" you bit your lip and looked down. "Don't worry I'm not telling anyone" you smiled a little. "Thank you, Tim" "I don't get it tho. Why don't you tell everyone? They already think that you'd make a great couple"

You sighed somewhat frustrated. "We want to make sure that things between us are serious first" Tim looked at you confused. "You two are meant for each other and I've seen the way you look at each other. That yells seriousness" you blushed a little and smiled. "I don't wanna rush things" he nodded.

When you were done with the ice cream you went on some of the rides with Tim and had fun.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Give me your hand!" You said excitedly when you came from the Splash Mountain. Tim raised a brow. "Why?" You rolled your eyes. "I wanna take a cute picture on my snapchat!" Tim chuckled and held your hand.

You smiled and put the picture on your my story. "Besties" you laughed at yourself. Tim looked at the picture and shook his head. "Next time you can do my makeup and take even more cute photo" Tim said sarcastically. Your eyes widened and mouth hung open. "Oh my god!! That's a great idea!"

Tim's eyes widened and he shook his head a lot. "Oh no. No. No. No." Tim let go of your hand. "I'm not doing that! It was just a joke!"
You laughed and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm kidding. I have Damian to tease with that shit" Tim laughed too and put an arm around your shoulder.

Time skip

You yawned and laid down on your bed in the hotel room. You spend all day in Disneyland so you stayed in California for the night.

Since you were the only girl you got your own room while everyone else shared a room with someone. Dick shared his room with Damian obviously and Tim with Jason.

You heard a knock on your door. You groaned and stood up. You went to open the door and saw Damian. You smiled. "Hey, Dami. What's up?" Damian walked in your room ignoring the question. "Sure come in" you mumbled and closed the door.

Damian looked at you and showed the picture on your my story. "What is this?" You raised a brow. "It's a picture of me holding my friend's hand" "Why did you take it though?"

You frowned and crossed your arms. "Am I not allowed to have guy friends?" Damian rolled his eyes. "You are but do you need to hold his hand?!" "Oh my god, Damian chill out! You don't need to be jealous. Tim has a girlfriend and I have you. There's nothing between us."

Damian looked away clearly still annoyed and not quite believing. You sighed and walked to him. "Damian.." you took his hand. "It was just one picture. I'll delete it if you want. I and Tim are just friends. I love you. Only you and no one will ever change that" Damian looked at you surprised and you realized what you said. 

You blushed and Damian raised a brow. "Come again" "it was just one picture?.." Damian rolled his eyes. "Not what I meant, (l/n)" you smiled shyly. "I love you" Damian's expression softened. "I love you too, imbecile" "really?" Damian smiled. "Yes. Really"

You smiled and kissed him. Damian kissed you back and pulled you closer.

When you pulled away Damian rested his head on top of yours. "Never hold Drake's hand again. Please." You chuckled. "Yeah sure whatever" you hugged him tightly.

I tried lol