His Job

Jack laid on the bed gasping and moaning as he was penetrated by his client. He arched under the body above him taking all he was given. This was his job, and he loved it. Many can and will judge, but how can he care when it was this good? It's not like he was forced into this and he wasn't in it for the money, though it greatly helped. The man above him was satifactually good and obviously new what he was doing as he constantly hit that amazing bundle of nerves.

The man thrust deep and shot his load deep inside. He stayed still for a short while to catch his breath before pulling out of Jack's warm hole. Jack hadn't finished just yet and the man dipped his head down to lap his tongue around Jack's length. He moaned as he felt the back of the mans throat with the tip of his aching cock. The man let it out of his mouth and gave it a few broad licks before taking it back in. Jack could feel himself getting close and laced his fingers through the mans hair.

"Mmm" Jack moaned as the man took his head away.

"Yeah you like that slut?" The man smirked before having his head pushed back in place over Jack's hard cock "I'll take that as a yes then" he said as he went back to work.

Jack moaned in approval and tightened his fists in the mans hair. He rapped his legs behind the man's neck with force before erupting in the mans awaiting mouth. He let go of his hold reaching down to grab the mans soft cock and slowly massaged it. "You're not done just yet right?". He pulled off the used condom and set it in the bin beside the bed replacing it with a fresh one. "I'm giving you your moneys worth" he added in a raspy voice. Jack pushed the man onto his back on the bed and crashed his lips to his still fondling the hardening cock in his hand. He broke from the kiss and whispered in his ear, "you still have me for another hour".