My World

After work Jack made his way through the small halls of the harem. Every few steps brought him past accupied rooms, which were not as discrete as you would think. Each doorway was covered by a purple clothe taking away most privacy and all of the soundproofing. This, believe it or not, is the best harem on the planet. It is well lit and decorated in the most royal of colors. Golden designs are intricately etched into the walls and trim. You would think they could put in doors.

"You finally tire that old man out?" He heard a voice call out. Jack was nearing the front of the building and could hear the banter already. He made out another voice, "You know I did". He knew exactly who it was an thought about slipping into an empty room to wait him out. Of course he couldn't do that however. He walked out into a much larger room filled with people chatting and building up a little sexual energy. A voice broke through all of the noise, "Jack!" the voice rang out "Ashton has been looking for you". The boy was blond, petite, and muscular. "Well of course he is" Jack responded with a bit of annoyance.

Just then Ashton came strutting over. "Well there is our star slutt!" he made sure to draw out that last word making Jack roll his eyes. "Sherry wanted me to tell you we were both booked for a five oclock on the sixteenth." At that Jack silently groaned but responded promptly "Of course that's fine. Who is the client to be able to book us so soon?" Jack and Ashley were the top two.

"Mmm he is supposedly sooo rich he was able to book us for five hours" Ashley chuckled a bit to himself "And he is young so you know he can fill that time. The question is, can you?" He got close to Jacks face and pecked him on lips before whispering "Star."

Jack smiled and pushed him away "I'll see you guys next week" before continuing to the exit. He waved goodbye to the hostess and opened the doors to the outside. The air was fresh compared to the stench of mixed perfumes the harem held. Jack took a deep breath taking in the air before stepping away and walking down the side walk.