Twenty-Six

Colby took me to the police station and we successfully filled a restraining order against Matt. I do still carry around a taser, just in case. We spread all the others around the house.

The house was currently swimming with people. I was in the living room with Colby and a few of Kat and I's friends. I see Brennen walk in holding a camera. "Yo, who the fuck is this girl next to colby?" He yelled, and we soon found out he was holding a taser. Because he started chasing Colby with it.

He went after Corey, who put Colby on Gus shoulders backwards. They were all screaming incoherent things. "Is this how it is all the time?" One of the new girls, Mackenzie, asked.

"Pretty much." I nodded. She laughed and the boys calmed down. I connected my phone to the bluetooth speakers and danced into the hallway where Colby and Brennen were. I started playing the iCarly theme song. They danced along.

They all  settled down, and Brennen went out side with Elton.

Colby sat next to me, and placed his hand on my thigh. I wrapped my arm around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

Everyone eventually left, and I went upstairs and into my room. I spent about 30 minutes in it. Then I heard a bunch of commotion down the hallway. I walked out and noticed it came from Corey and Devyn's room.

I walked in and saw Corey go after Colby, who was laying in their bed with Devyn, not to mention he was shirtless. I felt my heart break. "Courtney, no." Devyn said. Tears formed in my eyes as I turned around and ran out. I can't believe they would do this. They were the first people I told about that night. I trusted them, and what do they do? They go behind my back.

"Baby, baby." I heard Colby call after me. I opened the door and ran outside. "Courtney, it was a prank." I heard devyn scream. I ran out into the street but felt arms wrap around my waist stopping me. I collapsed to the ground, feeling more betrayed than ever before.

"Baby, baby. It was just a prank. It was just a prank." Colby said, holding me. I didn't look up as I tried pushing him away. "No, get off me." I cried.

He backed away and I looked to Corey to see him shocked while holding a camera. Devyn came over and I backed away more. "You-you guys..." I tried getting out. "It wasn't real. It was just a prank. It was supposed to be on Corey." Devyn said. "You know, I would never ever ever do that." Colby said, stepping closer.

I then gave in and hugged him tightly. "It's okay." He said, rubbing my back. "I'm sorry you walked in at that time. I should've told you beforehand." He said, rubbing my cheek with his hand.

I pulled away and looked up at him. "Awe, baby." He laughed lightly. He placed a small peck on my lips, then we went back inside.

"So, guys that was the video. I ended up pranking Courtney on accident too. Now I feel super bad cause she started crying." He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "You damn near broke my heart." I said, shaking my head.

He ended the video and Colby followed me to my room. I was about to sit on my bed, but he pulled me back by my waist. "Do I really mean that much to you?" He asked, with a small smile. "Yes, Colby. I've lost a lot of people, and I thought you were going to be one of them." I bit my lip, deciding on whether I should say it.

"I love you, Colby." It slipped. "You love me?" He asked. "I love you." I nodded my head, raising my arms to cup his cheeks in my hands. I smiled looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "I love you." He said, kissing my nose.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, as I laughed.

He walked us to the bed as our lips danced on each other in a passionate kiss.

Lets just say, Colby definitely made up for the prank that night.