TES but it's rewritten to fit the animated music video PT 1

I made this back when the TES AMV came out and posted it on my tumblr, so to start this book of oneshots off I thought I'd use this.

Warning: this is incredibly shit post-y and for the sake of comedy and comedy alone.

After 6 hours of driving Aaron, Garroth,Lucinda and Kim made it to the Bunny Hill Lodge.

They all exit the car and grab their suitcases.

"Garroth would you PLEASE drop this you've been complaining for the past hour" Lucinda groaned.

"I'm not going to fucking shut up Lucinda, this place is called BUNNY Hill and ever since we've entered town I haven't seen any fucking bunnies I am SO fucking pissed right now I swear-"

Garroth's rambling faded from Aaron's ears as he gazed upon the Lodge his father and Garte had sent both him and Garroth to fix up.

"Wow this place is a shit hole" Aaron remarked.

"Well maybe the bunnies are just seasonal!" Lucinda said.

"THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED IT "SEASONAL BUNNY HILL" NOT BUNNY HILL! NOW THEY JUST GET PEOPLE'S HOPES UP AND CRUSH THEM WITH NO FUCKING BUNNIES!" Garroth shouted.

At this point it wasn't that Aaron couldn't hear them he was just using everything in himself to ignore them.

"GUYS!" Kim screamed. She meant to shout but it came off more as a scream.

"HOLY SHIT-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?-" both Garroth and Lucinda said in shock and confusion.

"Stop arguing! Can't you just take a moment to admire the lodge?!" Kim said.

"Geez you made it sound like you were getting murdered or something" Garroth said.

"She makes a good point though,I mean,just look at that beautiful lodg-"

"It's a fucking shit hole" Garroth cut Lucinda before she could finish her sentence.

"Oh thank God I thought I was the only one who thought that" Aaron said.

"What?! I could NEVER afford to go to a place like this!" Kim said.

"Yeah what the hell is wrong with you guys?!" Lucinda said.

"you CAN'T afford to go to a SHIT HOLE like this?" Garroth said

"Can't relate" Aaron said.

"Talk about poor people problems" Garroth added.

"Oh shut the fuck up won't you" Kim said.

They all turned to face the lodge. Y'know, kinda looking at it now it really is a shit hole. Aaron pulled a photo out of his pocket. It was a picture of him and Aphmau at prom.

"......why did you take your prom picture here to the lodge?" Lucinda asked.

"B-because I get lonely!" Aaron responded embarrassed.

"Suuuure,"lonely" is one way to describe it" Garroth teased.

"GarrothfortheloveofIrenepleaseshutthefuckup" Aaron muttered.

"Well what the hell are we doing freezing our asses off out here for let's go inside" Kim said.

They all proceeded to enter the lodge. Inside was cold,dark,and very very dusty.

"Okay so all we gotta do is turn on the boiler and the lights and heater should turn on" Aaron said.

"Oh boy! Let's waste 2 hours searching around the house and-"