A New Perspective

Synopsis: Okay so this takes place in the Upsidedown Stories AU. It's about a crackship of mine, Garroth x Sasha, bizarre I know but this is my oneshot book and I make the rules. Also in this Sasha and Travis are siblings because sibling rights babey. Also I am very very sorry if my representation of highschool/public school sucks ass, I'm home schooled so I ain't familiar with none of that shit so big rippp me. It'll probably be one of a few ship-y fics I actually do since I'm not huge on shipping and not big on romance either. Anyways enjoy if your still reading this LOL.

It was a cool spring day, birds were chirping, snails were about, flowers blooming, a truly beautiful sight that anyone would cherish and admire.

Except today was a school day so everything was automatically horrible.

"Ughhh why did school have to start..." Zenix groaned, hitting his head against his locker.
"School started over two weeks ago Zenix. Also it's Friday, we have the weekend." Sasha reminded, sorting through her books.
"Doesn't make it any better, another semester of hair pulling stress and three hour sleep days! I swear schools are just a system made to break people before they become adults and their decisions REALLY matter to the world. A way to get in our heads or something." Zenix thought aloud.
"Watch it there Zenix! You're starting to sound like Travis and Dante." Gene joked, walking in on the two.
"It's the lack of sleep." Zenix sighed, rubbing his eyes.
"Well hey, we're in our junior year, just two more years of this and we'll be out and about in the world!" Sasha assured optimistically.
"If we haven't died of sleep deprivation first anyway." Zenix laughed.
"Then we'll just become sexy ghosts, which in my opinion is way better than going to college." Gene added in a tone that was hard to tell if he was joking or not.
"I don't know how to feel about the use of "sexy" before "ghosts"." Sasha commented, giving Gene a funny look.
"I only have two words for you. Ghost Rider." Gene explained defensively.
"WHAT?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN "GHOST RIDER"???" Sasha asked in utter confusion.
"He means the comic book character you shitwit." A voice said from behind them.

Gene, Sasha and Zenix all groaned, as they were very well aware of just who were behind them with just that one voice.

"You guys." Gene hissed, standing ahead of Zenix and Sasha defensively.
"Yes, us guys. The Shadow Knights." Aphmau teased, crossing her arms. Behind her was Garroth and Laurance, smirking alongside her.
"What do you guys want? Don't you have some cars to egg or structures to vandalize." Sasha asked impatiently.
"Not until four, for now we're stuck in this dump of school with nothing to do." Aphmau answered in a bored tone, turning to them and giving them a playful look.
"Okay um, hearing the words "bored" from Aphmau's mouth is our que to haul ass don't you think." Zenix whispered, backing away ever so slowly.
"I mean you guys could do what you're supposed to do in school and y'know, go to class." Gene remarked in a somewhat irritated tone. "Like we're going to do, right now actually!"

They tried to make a run for it but it was too late.

"Hold it right there!" Aphmau shouted, as she, Garroth and Laurance stopped them.
"We said we were bored not looking for an early grave dying from boredom hearing what we already know for the millionth time." Garroth said, holding Gene by his collar.
"You three really should know better by now. How long have you guys been getting your ass kicked by us? For over three years now haven't you!" Laurance mocked them, tightly holding Zenix by the wrist.
"I don't know whether to laugh or cry." Garroth added.
"You three really are just some pathetic nerds." Aphmau laughed, holding Sasha closer.
"Big words from Sasquatch, Cone head and Hobbit!" Zenix hissed, struggling to pull his hand out of Laurance's grip.
"Why you little..!" Laurance yelled, nobody dare insult his beautifully orange hair(it wasn't beautifully orange, it really did look like a traffic cone.)