chapter 5

(In Melony's perspective)
I rode home. The wolf no longer followed me but as soon as I got home I let Bullet into the stall. I cleaned her up and fed her a lot of food. I went inside to take a shower and get dressed before charging my phone. I called my aunt on the landline. She told me she heard about how she knows everything. She came home and hugged me tightly. After talking and eating with Aunt Kelly I went to bed. When I awoke it was Monday which meant one thing, school again.

When I awoke to my alarm I had done my usual schedule before changing my bandages. As I arrived at school people whispered and talked about me. Some kids asked me if I really ran away then had gotten thrown. Others asked if I really was allowed on Native American lands. At lunch I saw Cason and Jason. They really do look a lot a like besides how Cason has blue eyes and black hair. Meanwhile Jason has red hair with blue eyes. I walked up to Cason in line and asked him if they would like to have lunch with me. He agreed and as we ate lunch we talked about what all happened. After lunch Cason was called over by the principal to talk. As we walked to our next classes Jason told me something interesting. Apparently Cason didn't leave my side the entire time I was out. After school I caught up with them and I asked Cason "Do you think you could help me out with homework since you probably know most of this stuff? ". He looked at me then at Jason before saying " Sure. As in today or tomorrow or when? " I looked at him "sure today is ok" I said before he looked at Jason and told him "tell dad I will be home later" Jason looked at him and said "okay but your my ride soo" he looked at him and said "fine you can drive my truck but only this once. Get a scratch on it and your screwed. " Jason looked at him nervously before taking the keys "don't worry I will be careful. "
Jason left us alone and Cason turned to me "So did you skate her or.. . ? "
I looked at him "No I rode Bullet here" He seemed taken aback "you rode here?! I thought you hated horses" then I looked at him "someone with their interview. Reminded me of how my mom loved them so I have grown to love them too. " I said looking up at him. He and I walked over to Bullet. He asked who wants to sit behind the other person, I told him that I didn't know be could ride. He got on then gave me a hand as I sat behind him with my arms around his waist he nudged Bullet and she took off. We rode back to my house, on the way there with the wind blowing past us. Everytime I breathed I smelled his scent, he smelled good. I don't know if he was wearing perfume or what but he smelled good. As we arrived at my house he helped me down. I put her in the stall before we headed inside. We worked on my homework for a few hours. We were almost done when he took my eraser and held it above me until I told him what the answer is. I jumped for it but he refused. I told him what I thought it was but he shook his head. I continued to try to get it but he refused. When I thought of an idea "what about when you stayed with me while I was out? " I caught him off guard but he still held it high above my head. He looked at me before saying " Ugh Jason what else did he tell you? " I looked at him and acted like I was thinking before I signaled for him to come closer so I could tell him he bent down slightly. I tried to grab the eraser but I failed. I gave up and just sat down on my bed. I worked on other work as he just looked at me confused. As he helped with the rest if my work my aunt came home and told is that dinner was ready. He said that he should probably head home. But my aunt insisted that he would stay for dinner. After dinner my aunt said she would drive him home. He and I said our goodbyes then he left. I cleaned up then headed to bed. Little did I know that I was studying with a wolf that recently imprinted on me.

I awoke from a dream oddly enough it's the same dream I have been having since I blacked out. The shadow like wolf running towards me in the woods, the moon shinning brightly. When I awoke, I immediately checked the time. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. My alarm wouldve gone off in thirteen minuets. I turned off the alarm before getting dressed. After getting dressed I went to school, I decided to just use my skateboard today. As I skated I thought about the dream constantly. As I walked thru school people still watched me. Ever since the incident people have been acting off. I went to my first period class today, today was an A day. I looked around no Cason maybe he was just late. He wasn't there the entire class period. He wasn't at school for days. His brother told me that he was on religious and spiritual leave. Something about native American soul searching or something. Over the next two weeks it seemed like a blurr. Everyday I missed him more. Ever since that day I haven't been able to stop thinking about him.