Always Remember Your Smile

Warning: very sad, might make you cry.

Sarah goes out for groceries, on a normal day. On the way there, paparazzi over crowd her, all the flashing of their cameras makes her loose control of the car causing it to go speeding, and crash into a tree, hitting her head so hard it bled. The front of her head was split open, blood pouring out.

They carried on taking pictures, picture of her in pain, bleeding. It's not till an hour after Brendon comes rushing over, shoving the camera men out the way, getting to his Sarah.

"Sarah, honey hold on! Help is on the way!" He cried, holding her as he yelled at the paparazzi, "you fucking idiots! Look, at what you have done to my wife!!!! Fucking hate you, go to hell!! All of you, every single fucking one of you!" He cried as he held Sarah tight, kissing her cheek.

"Brendon......god.., am I bleeding?" She stuttered, "just hold on ok, help is on the way." He cried, Sarah looked at him, saying "I love you.....take care of our furry kids...your so cute, how did I get so lucky?" She stuttered as her voice grew weaker.

"Don't say that, your gonna make it, you'll be fine just try to keep your head up," Brendon said trying to keep her talking. "I'm....I can't see, I love you.....don't forget that...I'll live forever in your heart....goodbye." She smiled one last time as her eyes closed fully, her breathing fading.

"Sarah, Sarah, no! Noooo! NOOOO!" Brendon cried, holding her tight. He saw shards of the glass, in the car. He picked up the biggest one and slit his hand. 'I don't want to live, I want to hold her in my arms again.' He said to himself as he brought the glass to the side of his head and pressed it in, he screamed in pain but kept going deeper till his skull split. He felt the blood pouring out the side of his head.

It didn't bother him, 'I'll always remember your smile,' he said to his dead Sarah. He laid next to her, holding her as he let himself shut down.

Whiteness blinds him, he opens his eyes, feeling a hand touch him, he turned round seeing it was Sarah smiling at him. "Hello again, my love," She said as they held hands and kissed.

The gates opened, they both walked in. "Always remember your smile." He said as the gates closed behind them.

"Always Remember your smile," she said back.

Together forever, in each other's arms.

Author:
I almost cried writing the end. I take suggestions of what one shots you want me to write about next.