Drastic Apocolypse

Brendon
Shit actually went down. It's a fucking apocalypse of zombies. The house is invested and the entire city of LA is just like the movies. We legged it into truck that we stole, oh well poor owner. We went to the most bad ass looking landfill site and built a community off that.

The zip line worked , so we could go the grocery store to get supplies which was scarce so we grabbed what we could and legged it, so did everyone else. Oh look it's the zombies, time to smash some brains! I get out my badass machete and started killing the zombies.

Sarah began to stab its brains out which I found rather hot seeing her face as she was killing the zombies.

"Paths clear, let's get moving fast." She said as we moved quickly. We went back to our community run by us, felt like king and queen as everyone followed our orders and looked up to us. We have secure walls, solar panels and we grow most our foods.

Sarah
Felt like queen, being able to lead the community beside Brendon. The apocalypse can go on for years who knows, at first they thought it would be a few weeks and then get back to normal but it's been many months. We doing what we can to survive. Never thought in a million years that shit could down like this.

With Brendon by my side, I have nothing to loose.

3rd person
A few years later...

And you can decide in the comments on what happens in the end...