Psycho Ex

Sarah
My heart was almost beating out my chest, seeing the note lying there untouched. I went over to pick it up and what I saw inside made my heart beat faster.....

Five hours earlier.....

3rd person
The Uries had everything they needed, each other and two adorable furry babies. It's not till one day, things take a twisted turn. Sarah mentioned to Brendon that she been getting harassed online by her ex Damien who she dated in high school for five months. She broke up with him, because he began to act weird and creepy.

"Not again! Leave me alone!" Sarah cried seeing another creepy message from Damien, she had been getting harassed by him for almost two months, so badly it made her cry. "Sarah, honey just block him. He's literally destroying you, I hate seeing you like this," Brendon said comforting her as Sarah cried into his chest.

"He's been leaving such creepy messages *sniffles* and I'm scared that he's going to ruin my life completely," she cried. Brendon saw her phone, seeing the messages Damien had left her on Instagram DM and iMessage. "God this guy is sick. Completely crazy, psycho. We should tell the police, because this is harassment," Brendon said as he put down her phone then cuddles her saying "We'll tell the police today, this has to stop."

An hour later....

Brendon
I hated seeing her like this. Whoever this Damien person is, they can fuck off. We were going to go out to get groceries, but then Sarah who was still in her pjs said "I don't feel up to go out today, um but if you still plan on going out can you get some ice cream?" Her eyes and cheeks were still slightly reddened from crying, so I'll make the trip to the grocery store quick.

"Ok, I'll make it quick. Be back in a few," I said as I kissed her and left.

Sarah
I was feeling a bit better after not hearing anything from Damien, quickly going onto Instagram, I blocked him and reported his account saying he had been harassing me. Thinking it was all good, feeling some peace. As I was watching some Netflix, my phone started buzzing twice. I picked it up and saw a DM message:

D: I know you blocked me on Instagram and you shouldn't have done that. I own you Sarah, your mine and always will be. Just admit it.

D: You will always belong to me and will never escape it.

God! What a creep! I thought I blocked him, what the fuck? He must have another account. I responded back hoping he would leave me alone after this message;

S: It is OVER between us! I don't love you anymore and I never did, which was the reason I broke up with you those years ago. I'm with somebody else now and I'm happily married. Get over it, and goodbye forever.

D: you shouldn't have said that Sarah, oh Sarah you will regret this.

S: Get the fuck over it, Damien. Just accept that I'm no longer yours and that you don't own me.

What does it take to get an Ex to leave you alone? I tried to ignore it but not let it get to me but his creepy messages replayed constantly in my head. Then I get a text from my friend, saying we should meet up and go shopping. I thought about it for a bit and decided it would help me take my mind off the situation.

I texted back saying ok, and began to get ready.

Brendon
I come home to Sarah all dressed, make up on and hair done. She looked more cheerful. "Oh your dressed, going somewhere?" I said as Sarah smiled saying "yeah, to hang out with friends, thought it might help take my mind off the situation."