Chapter 6

The rest of Harry's weekend was spent just in the way he knew it was going to be. He absolutely hated having free time and not being able to think of anything he could do to pass it. There wasn't anyone, besides his family, who he could call to go out on the town with. It made him think that he should have saved any number numerous females had slipped him in the pass to maybe find someone to go out with. He wouldn't give Jacelyn up on her offer because he already knew exactly what that would entail. The time off made him believe he was really insane.

There was no sexual frustrations, just the frustrations of his real life stresses. To his surprise, Harry didn't call up the hot line once. Sure, he had thought about it because a part of him did want to hear 'Lucky's' voice. It had nothing to do with the types of services that were provided, which meant that there was probably no chance of keeping him on the line. 

There was an embarrassment that washed over him when he came home from being with his family. Harry went back into his car after saying his goodbyes and immediately looked towards where he had hid the lubricant he bought just before he arrived. He wanted to tell 'Lucky' about it and maybe share a laugh with him over it. Harry thought his little story about it would make 'Lucky' burst into laughter. He's never heard his laugh, just a husky chuckle that he probably did for everyone who called.

Harry found himself wanting to be different from the rest of them. 

He couldn't explain any of these growing feelings that he was starting to have. He did know that he hasn't felt anything like this since he was around 15. How could he be so into someone he's never seen and only heard? There wasn't one thing that Harry even knew about the person on the other end of the line. That person was only meant for giving others the feeling of sexual pleasures and satisfaction. There was no allowance for anything else at all.

The relationship was purely sexual and empty. It was just how Harry felt a lot of the time anyway and 'Lucky' was used to being there just to fill needs, not voids, not anything else in regards to human emotion. Harry wondered if 'Lucky' ever felt empty as well.

These were things he shouldn't be thinking about. These were things he hasn't thought about in years. 

He was at work now and just finishing up his first day back. He had many emails from work, just as he expected, and he spent over an hour just trying to catch up on all that he was forced to miss out on. A part of his frustrations were with his boss and that he would tell an employee not to work. Harry didn't like being behind on his work, which wouldn't have been a problem to him before all of this 'Lucky' nonsense because that just meant he could put more focus into catching up. 

With a sigh, Harry clicked on the 'send' option on the bottom of his outgoing email to a client. Once he sat back in his chair he covered his hands over his face and then slid them down as he let out a low groan. He shook his head to try and wake himself up before he looked to his computer screen again to check out the time.

"It's not like I was gonna use my lunch break anyway." Harry grumbled to himself before he took a second glance at just how many emails he still had left from the weekend to answer before he could even get to the one's that came in the morning so far. 

After typing away, until he felt the painful strain in his hands, there was a knock on the door. He wasn't expecting anyone so when it sounded, he was startled and his fingers slipped onto random keys on his keyboard.

"Knock, knock," Jacelyn announced as she opened the door to Harry's office after he allowed to whoever it was to enter. If he had known it was her, then he would just tell her he was too busy. 

"You have a delivery, Harry-"

"It's Mr. Styles to you. How many times do I have to remind you of that?" Harry interrupted her when she spoke to him by first name. He kept his tone away from rude in order to keep his office life strictly professional.