Chapter 7

"Thank you for calling. Sorry, we are unable to connect you at this time. Please try again later."

"Thank you for calling, Sorry, we are unable to connect you at this time. Please try again later."

"Thank you for calling. Sorry, we are unable to connect you at this time. Please try again later."

Harry didn't understand what was happening but every time he pressed 'redial' on his phone, the automatic voice kept repeating the same two sentences over and over again until he would hand up. Then he would find himself trying again right away. 

Did 'Lucky' manage to get his number blocked that quickly from the system? There was really no need for him to do that because it wasn't like Harry was crossing over some massive rule that a sex hot line. Well, maybe asking for the boy's personal phone number was a bit too far but that didn't mean he should be blocked. Harry was already beating himself up over this because he really wanted to see how things were going to end up with 'Lucky' tonight. 

He let out a frustrated sigh, wanting to throw his phone at something to release the anger that he was now feeling. Harry wished that he hadn't gone too far with his questions too soon. He should have started off with asking what his real name was. There was a part of him that felt a little silly for having to refer to this man as 'Lucky'. Harry wasn't one for being cheesy and having someone named 'Lucky' have sex with him over the phone was rather that. 

All Harry could do then was reach over to set his phone down. Then he got up so he could wash his hands off into the kitchen sink. He didn't have to waste the lubricant on his fingers because there was always the option of getting off to porn on his laptop or he could just order it off of his television. Instead, not getting off with 'Lucky' made him feel like not getting off at all. It was weird.

Everything about this was quite weird though. It wasn't just from the fact he called so often but it was strange that Harry found himself thinking about 'Lucky' as a possible boyfriend without knowing him or having a decent and meaningful conversation with him. 

As he began to wash his hands he shook his head at the thoughts of what could have happened if he just kept his mouth shut vividly came to life. He could actually vision himself laying on the couch with the phone pressed to his ear as his other was wrapped around himself as 'Lucky' brought him to his release.

That wasn't going to be happening now. 

Harry went back to the couch after he dried his hands off with a towel. Then he walked back over to the table to get the bottel of lubricant out of his sight. He wasn't in the mood for every single thing around him to remind him of how he ruined everything with 'Lucky'.

His mind wasn't that kind as he turned his television on to see the commercial that got him in this mess in the first place. As the body of the man came up, Harry didn't find himself around by it at all because he didn't picture 'Lucky's' voice matching that sculpted and oiled body. He didn't really have a clear picture of 'Lucky's' face. When they spoke, he mainly paid attention to the only thing that he could: his voice.

It was the voice he still wished that he was hearing right now as he laid against the couch and had 'Lucky' tell him a story about what he was doing to his body. Harry couldn't help but lick his lips and then sigh, wanting to just scream for being such a fool. 

He balled his hands into fists and rubbed at his eyes, applying a bit too much pressure. He had to blink through his blurry vision until it came back into focus, as he hoped would be the same outcome for his thoughts. 

His fingers tapped at his thigh as he glanced around at his plain walls, wondering what it would be like if he went out so he wouldn't have to look around them all the time. Maybe he could be looking at the walls of a busy restaurant, pub, or nightclub. There had to be much more interesting things to see at one of those places.