Chapter 3|Angered Serenity

The hentai that fills me with the most anger is aki no sora. I hateeee everyone in that anime, especially those two. I was sympathetic towards nami or whatevs till she fucked himst who shant b named instead of cutting his dick off. Heavily disappointed. -10/10, duck all of em.

Anyways here's a slightly rushed and kinda late update lol

"HE'S FOLLOWING YOU, you know."

(Name) rolled her eyes and stepped inside the elevator. When she peeked between the doors, she did see the silver haired boy from earlier jogging up to her. Instead of paying it much mind, she pressed the button of the top floor and hoped it'd close before he reached her.

No such luck. Atsushi made it on time, barely catching them between his fingers and forcing them open.

"Hey, um, are you okay?" he asked, hunched over and panting a little from running. (Name) didn't think it was really that long of a distance.

"My dad made you come, didn't he?" she said bluntly. The question made him look up at her. He felt very exposed, and was about to reply when she spoke again, also pressing the button again. "Tell him I'm happy, so don't bother again."

The grey doors tried to close, but once more, Atsushi pushed them to a stop. He stood up straight, and asked, "Are you?"

She pressed the button for the last time. A scoff escaped her lips before answering. "Not exactly."

Instead of simply leaning between them, or getting out of the way, he jumped inside the elevator, enclosing the both of them inside. (Name) looked horrified.

"You idiot! What do you think you're doing?!" she demanded, getting into a defensive stance.

"Easy tiger, punching him now won't do any good."

"I know!" she retorted for once, snapping at the ghost that she carried. Atsushi only saw her yell at thin air, confusing him.

"Huh?" Oh, right, ghosts. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't secretly super freaked out.

"Not you! Why the hell are you coming with me?!" (Name) would have thrown something at him if any other items were available. Obviously, Atsushi had messed up, and she wasn't very happy.

"H-Huh? Uh, well, um-" If he was being honest with himself, he didn't really know why either. But unless he wanted to be skinned alive, he should try looking for an answer. "I just, got worried about you, you know? Not just because your father, er, fathers, told me to, but because to me, you seem sad."

Her eye twitched in disbelief. Or irritation, for all Atsushi knew. When he realized what he said, his face burned up.

"I-I mean, there's nothing wrong with that! I'm not saying I know you better than anyone else, but, um, that's just the impression you give me," he was fumbling over his words and making himself seem like more of an idiot than he had to be. God, Atsushi had never wanted to die from embarrassment more in his life.

Kunakida-San, Fukuzawa-Senpai, Dazai-Senpai. . . It was nice knowing you.

"I don't care." Her blunt statement cut through the air like a knife, which she was holding to his throat. "When we get to my floor you're getting lost. I'll kill you if you stay too long."

Atsushi didn't know what he expected from suddenly jumping into the elevator with her to her room. In fact, he was surprised she hadn't slapped him too or hit his chest repeatedly while saying baka baka baka, like a tsundere in anime.

In fact, she hardly came off as tsundere. At least, in the traditional sense. Her intentions were stated loud and clear and backed up by her actions, and she seemed genuinely uninterested in any of them. In fact, if dressed in a different way, Atsushi would have thought she was a punk or delinquent type of kid. For all he knew, she could have been.