content 🤭

Castiel whined again, as he slowly made his way over to Sam, he sat on the other side of Sam hiding slightly as Dean called for them. "In the kitchen," Sam said, and Dean appears, Sam, hands him some papers to read when Castiel's grip tightened on Sam's arm.

Dean read through the papers and looked up at Sam and Cas, clearly confused Castiel clung to Sam's arm, and when Dean looked over at Castiel there was a small smile playing on his lips, Castiel looked at Dean with a small blush on his cheeks.

Castiel waddled over to Dean and kissed him to which Dean tensed up a bit before kissing Castiel back, Castiel pulled away giggling.

~at 6pm~

Sam came to the kitchen, and saw Dean holding Castiel against his chest like a baby, Sam just smiled. Castiel stirred, as Dean sat him straight, so basically, Castiel was straddling Dean's lap.

Sam made dinner for the trio, which leads Castiel to be fed by Dean, Sam smiled as the two made small talk. The small talk lasted a few hours before Sam decided to clean up, as Dean took care of Cas, Which leads Cas to make small happy noises.

~10 pm~

Castiel yawned, when the brothers decided to watch a movie, Dean noticed Castiel was getting tired. "Come here," Dean says, as he carries Castiel to his room, along the way Castiel falls asleep on Dean.

Dean lays Castiel down, gives him the Navy blue and white plaid he was wearing, and took one of the greys and black plaid Castiel "borrowed" back. Sam was still watching the movie, as Dean sat beside him, and they finished their snacks and drinks.

~ 2 am ~

Dean was sleeping, and that was before he was woken up by Castiel sleeping on him, he just smiled rolling onto his to cuddle his baby boy better. Castiel huffed in his sleep at the sudden movement, as Castiel got re-comfortable Dean kissed his nose, which Castiel sneezed at.

Soon both boys were asleep contently in each other's arms, entangled in the blankets,  and Dean rested his head on top of Cas' gently kissing it causing the younger male to smile in his sleep.

~the next day around 9 am ~

Castiel stretched, and whined when Dean wasn't beside him, he smelt something being cooked and made his way to the kitchen, Dean smiled, as he turned around to face Castiel, he plated the food as Castiel stood beside him.

Dean fed Castiel; then himself as Sam entered the room with a small smile on his face. Dean and Sam made small talk as the former angel watched them happily, and contently when Sam sat down across from Cas to eat. 

Sam and Cas said their good mornings and made small talk, before the two went into a comfortable silence , and Dean just watched them smiling slightly.