Could we? 😊

~2:30 - 2:45ish Pm~

Castiel smiled in his sleep , and was very happy , about the diner experience.

Dean drove around town , until he stopped in front of a pie shop , he gently shook Castiel.

Castiel let out a groanish whine , as Dean called to him "baby you need to get up. I want to share some pie with you" , Castiel pouted.

Castiel nodded , and got up rubbing his eyes , when Dean was already out of baby and waiting for Castiel to get finish stretching.

Castiel got out of baby , still stretching , but Dean grabbed his hand leading to the shop.

The shop was mildly busy when Dean brought Castiel in , when a travel became available they took it , and giggled.

Castiel looked up at Dean , and looked around biting his lip , so he instantly looked down.

"What's wrong baby?"

"C-cc-c can we kiss?"

Dean looked at Castiel shocked and  he awed , so he gently pulled Castiel by the collar of the plaid he was wearing closer , and their lips met.

It was a slow soft kiss , and the waiter awed grabbing their attention , Dean ordered two slices of apple pie and a vanilla milkshake.

  Castiel giggled , as the waiter came back with the pie and drink , Dean smiled thanking the waiter.

They ate in peace , so they talked with small conversations ,  and decided to leave after paying for the food