awe 😍 part 2

Cas continued to stroke Dean , and he looked up at Dean as he started kissing Dean's dick , Dean groaned.

Dean pushed Castiel off him , and pointed to the bed , Castiel laid on the bed.

Dean grabbed some lube , coating his fingers in the sticky substance, he ran a finger over Castiel's puckered hole.

Dean pushed a finger into Castiel , and slowly began curling it inside Cas , he groaned as Dean pushed in another finger.

As Dean scissored Cas open with his finger , so he earned so many amazing moans , and other glorious sounds from the man beneath him.

"DADDY PLEASE!" Cas yelled , as Dean hit his prostate , he couldn't help but chuckle.

Dean leaned over Cas , with his fingers still inside him , as he left love bites all along saying "please what baby boy?".

"Please Daddy .... I .... I need you to fill me up with that big dick of yours.... I want you to fuck me so I can't walk straight .... I wanna be reminded that I'm daddy's... And no one else's." Castiel said.

Dean pulled his fingers out of Castiel , as he did that Castiel looked over his shoulder , and saw Dean stroking himself.

Dean soon leaned over Castiel , and slowly began pressing the tip of dick into Castiel's hole , Cas moaned.

Dean pushed all the way into Cas , and he gave his baby boy time to adjust to being filled , Castiel wiggled around and nodded.

Dean pulled out of Cas fully , and slammed back into him , as Castiel let the loudest most pornographic moan ever.

"Please Daddy ..... Right there.... " , As soon as Castiel had said those words , Dean knew he was hitting his baby boy's prostate.

Dean grabbed Castiel's dick , and began stroking it in times with thrusts , Castiel was in utter bliss.

Dean was close , and so was Cas based off of his whining , whimpering of his close he was.

Both males moaned , Dean cumming in Castiel , and Castiel cumming on his stomach.

Both of them rode out their highs , and after they pulled away from each other , Dean grabbed an old shirt to clean them off.

Castiel was already passed out , so Dean decided to put him in a pair of boxers and sweatpants after cleaning him up , Dean dressed himself in sweats as well.

Dean spooned Castiel , and said "Love you baby bee" , Castiel let a sleepy reply of "love you too Daddy.".

And with that they fell asleep.